Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 20:16:42

Are there any punters or wgs that have experience or advice in such a relationship?

Ive considered this a long time because i did the math it will save me a lot of cash in the long run and im also looking for more of a connection. Ive also started talking to a potential girl. Its not her first rodeo.

I have no clue what to expect?
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 20:19:27

Pm me, I can guide you. I have played plenty in this space

Beware of scammers. Go with reputable people that have trusted reviews and recommendations. Not everyone has your best interests at heart.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2831
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 20:45:03

Sugard dating has taken the world of traditional dating relationships, and turned it on its ear, making it a more satisfying place to be for everyone involved. Finally, like-minded people can find each other and explore mutually beneficial relationships with each other on their own terms, free from the judgement or consternation they may feel from their friends, family, or society as a whole.

When you cut out all of the boring, tedious bits from traditional relationships, you are left with a relationship that, like your favorite classic rock station, is "all killer, no filler." The only time you need to spend on your relationship is "quality time" -- exciting evenings out, romantic getaways. A sugar dating relationship is an escape from your troubles (a stark contrast from traditional relationships, which can often be the source of them).

The things you give up by choosing sugar dating are the things that ultimately cost you so much valuable time -- long text exchanges, jealousy, prolonged arguments over minuscule slights, the need to gain the approval of your partner's friends and/or family... all of the "boring bits" that make relationships such a drag. As a result, you end up with a surplus of free time to devote to your other pursuits -- career goals, hobbies... and perhaps even other sugar baby relationships, if you're feeling bold! Whatever you decide to do with all of your newly freed-up time... Well, that's the thing. It's completely YOURS.

Sugar daddy relationships come with no strings attached, and operate from a place of total honesty. Each partner's goals and needs are transparent and well-defined from the very beginning. There are no mixed messages, nothing is left unsaid, or and nothing is left open to interpretation. There is no need to be anything but open with your partner, and this makes sugar dating relationships incredibly easy to maintain. Sugar daddies and their sugar babies save themselves a world of time, and a mountain of stress, all while having the time of their lives.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1952
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 06:49:52

I have been playing in this space for the past 4 years and still going strong. I don't necessarily agree that it'll save you money, it's more a case of better value for your money.
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2832
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 06:59:06

In SA it's better known as Blesser / Blessee relationship.
Jhbhrnyguy
Jhbhrnyguy - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 08:41:56
Edited: 2021-11-04 08:43:48

Yep Kooni I can see you never had a sugarbabe before. It cost so much more than you imagine and you have to deal with a lot of issues. Your theoretical
analysis is useless.
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-04 09:24:06

I want one too
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2833
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 09:45:48

On 2021-11-04 08:41:56 Jhbhrnyguy said:
Yep Kooni I can see you never had a sugarbabe before. It cost so much more than you imagine and you have to deal with a lot of issues. Your theoretical
analysis is useless.

Never said nor claimed to have been a sugardaddy or been in similar relationship. What maybe useless information to you, might just be helpfull to others.

I just read my "useless" info again, and missed the part about the cost associated with it completely. Care to point it out to me please.

danwest
danwest - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 12:55:24

My brother - unless you have money to burn - rather book the ladies here in the purple world.
Trust me - with a sugarbaby the Return On Investment is not good at all.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Sugardaddy/sugarbaby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 13:10:09

Kooni. Did you copy and paste that looong post from a website?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.