Navigation
AnalFarmer
AnalFarmer - Accountability
Accountability
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 08:33:13

As we all know that it's too obvious that none of the working girls do this job because they love it, no it's because they need the money to survive and buy plasmas.

as punters I think it would be a good idea to open up a account and contribute in it 15% of our income monthly. This will insure that the working girls will receive enough money for rent and to feed their kids, which most of them are already yours(the results of bareback).

The account will be accessible to all ESA service providers with active ads, common its finally the time to do the right thing as men, if you are willing to splash 25k per month on a BDSM retainer, you can also do it for a good course.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Accountability
Re: Accountability
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 08:52:47

nice one AF had good laugh at this. too many girls on here so how much we gonna get a rand maybe? Who gets it anyway? no no aint gonna work. nice thought though. Remember guys are battling out there with many lost their jobs. this Fucking load shedding is icing on cake for many. Just getting come back from covid then they slam us with heavy load shedding once again. What a lovely country. Hope those who voted voted abc. ha ha ha s
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Accountability
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 08:52:56

On 2021-11-08 08:33:13 AnalFarmer said:
..... This will insure that the working girls will receive enough money for rent and to feed their kids, which most of them are already yours(the results of bareback).

The account will be accessible to all ESA service providers with active ads, common its finally the time to do the right thing as men, if you are willing to splash 25k per month on a BDSM retainer, you can also do it for a good course.

I always enjoy ur posts.

They make me "snort" with laughter...the " cheek" of everything u write...and then the responses...HAHAHHAHAHHAHA....!!!

But this one is the best....
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Accountability
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2228
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 09:04:50

On 2021-11-08 08:33:13 AnalFarmer said:
As we all know that it's too obvious that none of the working girls do this job because they love it, no it's because they need the money to survive and buy plasmas.

as punters I think it would be a good idea to open up a account and contribute in it 15% of our income monthly. This will insure that the working girls will receive enough money for rent and to feed their kids, which most of them are already yours(the results of bareback).

How do you tell the scammers with sad stories from the genuine ladies that really need the assistance?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Accountability
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 09:17:31

yeah i second this AE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.