Navigation
Randy Mandy
Randy Mandy - Sometimes we just gotta go with the way the wind blows
Sometimes we just gotta go with the way the wind blows
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 11:15:15

Theres always kak with my flights when I go to PE. Last time I arrived at Cpt airport, they found me booked for a PE to Cpt flight. I paid to change it but only for next day. The next day I got there, they found the ticket salesman changed my surname to Peterson so I could not check in.
This time there was other shit.

It's my birthday on Sunday and given that my 40th was an epic fail, major disappointment and rubbish all together, I've decided to go with the flow and pulled straws at the of office here at the airport.

Sorry PE, I'm off to DURBAN. I've also decided to change my contract for my Randy Nights parties from PE to some other city. I'm still undecided.

But for now, Durban. I hope you guys remember me. I've had so much fun on my precious stays in Gateway, I'm looking forward to feeling your love again. Yummy yum.

I land at 14:10 Today Thursday 25th Nov. I haven't sorted out accommodation yet. I guess I'll use Uber. And as for the rest, I'll just wing it hey. I'll Eat, Pray, Love.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.