Exotica No.1
Exotica No.1 - Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 22:18:54

just sharing the letter received from scammers on the email listed on my ad:

i created this email only for ESA adverts.

please note that i put ****to remove names and numbers to avoid being in the naughty corner.

i have original letter ...via email

*******here we go******

Hello my dear,

How are you today, I hope all is well?
My name is ******** from Khartoum in southern Sudan, Africa.
I'm 24 years old and never married. I was studying medicine at the University of Sudan and my ambition is to become a doctor.
Actually I am constrained to contact you for urgent assistance. Although this message may look strange, there is a reason for that as much as my family wants to take away my father's treasury and properties because of the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

My dear, my father was one of the Sudanese international pilots before died in an air crash with my mother on their way to London for a special wedding invitation. So I decided to run to the church to save my life before my family killed me. We are 2 children but my younger brother died at the age of 12 years after myocardial infarction symptoms ( Heart Attack )

Meanwhile I want to escape to the Europe or any part of the world through the help of ( Restoration Fellowship International )

Fortunately, I am presently seeking asylum under the Church in conjunction with ( Restoration Fellowship International ) here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for your assistant and investment. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $750,000 U.S. dollars with Standard Chartered Bank London and he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile you should not allow any person to know about the contents of the money.
However I will send you the necessary documents for your confirmation to assist me transfer this money to your bank account for me to start coming over to your country for investment of the fund.

As you will help me with the investment, I would like to complete my studies because I was in 1st year in university when the irreparable loss of my parents took place. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you please all communications should be through this email only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of above I will appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction. You can call me on the phone through the reverend pastor who is a priest here in the Church because the man of God did not allow me to make use of the phone for security purposes.

His name is Reverend ******* ****, when you call him, tell him that you want to speak with ***** ******, he will call me in the office.
I will stop here for now till I hear back from you, I don't feed well as I do in my home and I don't have money for my medical treatment.
Please dear, I really need your urgent help to enable me to regain my health and come out of this place.
This is the reverend's telephone number: (*************)

Yours sincerely,

Miss ********.

La Belle
La Belle - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:44:00

On 2022-02-17 22:18:54 Exotica No.1 said:
just sharing the letter received from scammers on the email listed on my ad:

i created this email only for ESA adverts.

please note that i put ****to remove names and numbers to avoid being in the naughty corner.

i have original letter ...via email

*******here we go******

Hello my dear,

How are you today, I hope all is well?
My name is ******** from Khartoum in southern Sudan, Africa.
I'm 24 years old and never married. I was studying medicine at the University of Sudan and my ambition is to become a doctor.
Actually I am constrained to contact you for urgent assistance. Although this message may look strange, there is a reason for that as much as my family wants to take away my father's treasury and properties because of the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

My dear, my father was one of the Sudanese international pilots before died in an air crash with my mother on their way to London for a special wedding invitation. So I decided to run to the church to save my life before my family killed me. We are 2 children but my younger brother died at the age of 12 years after myocardial infarction symptoms ( Heart Attack )

Meanwhile I want to escape to the Europe or any part of the world through the help of ( Restoration Fellowship International )

Fortunately, I am presently seeking asylum under the Church in conjunction with ( Restoration Fellowship International ) here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for your assistant and investment. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $750,000 U.S. dollars with Standard Chartered Bank London and he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile you should not allow any person to know about the contents of the money.
However I will send you the necessary documents for your confirmation to assist me transfer this money to your bank account for me to start coming over to your country for investment of the fund.

As you will help me with the investment, I would like to complete my studies because I was in 1st year in university when the irreparable loss of my parents took place. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you please all communications should be through this email only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of above I will appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction. You can call me on the phone through the reverend pastor who is a priest here in the Church because the man of God did not allow me to make use of the phone for security purposes.

His name is Reverend ******* ****, when you call him, tell him that you want to speak with ***** ******, he will call me in the office.
I will stop here for now till I hear back from you, I don't feed well as I do in my home and I don't have money for my medical treatment.
Please dear, I really need your urgent help to enable me to regain my health and come out of this place.
This is the reverend's telephone number: (*************)

Yours sincerely,

Miss ********.

Oh lalalala !! What a long fake email!! This is crazyyyy!!

Thanks for sharing .Bisous
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 374
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 00:09:51

Similar to the tinder swindler....
Bishopnoty
Bishopnoty - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 06:58:52

These are popular scams, to educate yourself more Google yahoo Boys or 419 scams.
G-Man0
G-Man0 - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:17:08

Hahaha.
I am rolling on the floor laughing at this mail!
Why on earth would anybody believe such a story. One can see it is complete BullSh!t.
Sorry for you if you ever fall for this.
Hey, but I guess some people do need to be warned?
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1144
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:52:04

I got an SMS this morning stating I won $750000 from Samsung...LMFAO...unfortunately the truth of the matter is there are desperate people out there that will FALL for this, there would not be scammers if there were NO victims to prey on.
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:41:39

On 2022-02-18 00:09:51 Ismail16 said:
Similar to the tinder swindler....

Yep, I am sure most "normal" people will know that something seems fishy, but maybe we are still just drawn like a moth to a flame...
Exotica No.1
Exotica No.1 - Re: Alert: scammers letter sent to the email listed on my ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 10:07:40
Edited: 2022-02-18 10:15:33

Good morning,

i just shared .....trust me i know about these kind of scams because i am also on dating sites.....looking for my soul mates....yes not 1(i am polyamorous/polygamist).

This post was meant to alert those who do not know.

And please do not ignore that out there, there's someone who will fall for those type of messages/emails.

One of my client, who is a private investigator(armed with a pistol) was scammed R1000, when he told me i could not believe it, because of his daily job........

to my fans;or Lalaa's fans

...please be carefull....and do not let anyone intimidate you.....

and there's no fast money...

Pole Pole ndio mwendo (google for translation)

That's why i wanted to share this email)

warm Exotic kisses
Exotica No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 11:06:01

On 2022-02-18 07:17:08 G-Man0 said:
Hahaha.
I am rolling on the floor laughing at this mail!
Why on earth would anybody believe such a story. One can see it is complete BullSh!t.
Hey, but I guess some people do need to be warned?

like really.....????
Exotica No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 11:08:16

On 2022-02-18 07:17:08 G-Man0 said:
Hahaha.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.