Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What can R1000 buy you?
What can R1000 buy you?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-17 22:46:06

Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

1.A young/older hot beautiful lady, in a private setting fulfilling your wildest dreams.

2.Three laps around a race track with a supercar.

3.A round of golf?

4.Shooting 150 rounds of ammo ( 9mmP ), range fee included.

5.A night stay in a crappy hotel.

The list is endless.The point I want to make is, personally I feel that a R1000 must be the budget punt, nothing lower.Remember, for an hour she is giving her body to you, not to mention the condoms, towels, water and electricity.End of the month there is rent and a phone bill.Someone must clean her place, she must buy new clothes, shoes, lipstick and nail polish.

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.
Coco
Coco - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 22:59:27

On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said:
Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

1.A young/older hot beautiful lady, in a private setting fulfilling your wildest dreams.

3.A round of golf?

The list is endless.The point I want to make is, personally I feel that a R1000 must be the budget punt, nothing lower.Remember, for an hour she is giving her body to you, not to mention the condoms, towels, water and electricity.End of the month there is rent and a phone bill.Someone must clean her place, she must buy new clothes, shoes, lipstick and nail polish.

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.

I wish it can reach 2 many guys , u such a real man *hearts*
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:01:20

3.A round of golf?

What an absolute stud. Punter of the year goes to you. Thank you for understanding and standing up for us.
KungfuK
KungfuK - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:08:57

I agree that we shouldn't try negotiate down a set fee but you cannot set a minimum fee for every lady based on the value you put on their bodies let them decide for themselves.

What two mutual parties not involving yourself agree on should be none of your business if we are being honest.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10016
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:19:05

Hey bud...you forgot ...

6.The sh!t your dealer sold you today!
La Belle
La Belle - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:30:27

3.A round of golf?

I really salut you honey , you such a gentleman !! Where have you been all this years ?? Wow ..you diserve my french kisses .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-17 23:30:56
Edited: 2022-02-17 23:53:01

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

3.A round of golf?

Hahaha...

You are clueless...

...You have no FUCKING idea do you...

Hahaha!
HahahaHahaha!!
HahahaHahahaHahaha!!!

Its not what can R1000 buy you...

No, no, no, no...lol.

Its what can billions of rands buy you...

Fucking...

/// /// /// BILLIONS /// /// ///

Hahaha!
HahahaHahaha!!
HahahaHahahaHahaha!!!

By the way I don't give a FUCK about what all it can buy me as long as it can buy me all the pussy my cock desires.

Juicy Pussy Slayer

#### ###
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-18 00:49:21

On 2022-02-17 23:08:57 KungfuK said:

What two mutual parties not involving yourself agree on should be none of your business if we are being honest.

Spot on. And to be honest, you're being too kind and diplomatic in your delivery Sir.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 563
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 01:16:29

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh "Colt Python"

Anyway, you're a joke. Talking about super cars, golf and hotels? Wanting to meet people at the airport to fight? Do you suffer with low test levels? You okay bro?
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1399
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 01:49:50

Stand to be corrected but in Cape Town even the worst of the WG overcharge thousands, so basically it sounds like jealousy.

Why not instead of overpaying for a punt, use the money to fly to Jhb, book into a hotel and spend some time with WG who charge sub 1000 in the first place instead of bashing them on the forum for under charging according to your standards

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.