Navigation
shoeguy
shoeguy - Scammer Alert
Scammer Alert
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1738
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-22 09:19:33

I know this is posted often, but fuck this idiot was hilarious. Calls and says I've been reported for rape bla bla bla... So I play along, I apologize and say I'm ready to comply. He then tells me that the lady in mention is in Cpt and I wasn't there since October. So I tell him I'm not from Cpt, and he says he made a mistake he meant kzn hahahaha. He then asks me where I'm from, told him his the detective he can come find me anywhere between the 2 provinces
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Scammer Alert
Re: Scammer Alert
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-22 09:27:17

This is fast becoming the oldest trick in the book. The worrying thing is these people must be working in cahoots with PSs to get our numbers.
I posted recently that I know (second-hand, but from a SP on this platform who worked with a SP) that some SPs sell numbers of punters to clients.
I use Truecaller and don't answer numbers I don't know. If it is a legit call, they will leave a message.
La Belle
La Belle - Re: Scammer Alert
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-22 10:40:53

On 2022-02-22 09:19:33 shoeguy said:
I know this is posted often, but fuck this idiot was hilarious. Calls and says I've been reported for rape bla bla bla... So I play along, I apologize and say I'm ready to comply. He then tells me that the lady in mention is in Cpt and I wasn't there since October. So I tell him I'm not from Cpt, and he says he made a mistake he meant kzn hahahaha. He then asks me where I'm from, told him his the detective he can come find me anywhere between the 2 provinces

Hahaha..it's funny .
The scamer didn't play he's game well ...am very glad you play him back so well and you won .

Bravo !!
milksucker
milksucker - Re: Scammer Alert
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-06 06:13:34

Guys stay off the red site. Known scammers and even when you email them to report it they give you a major fucking run around. Totally useless bunch of people who seem to just care about who's paying. At least ESA takes action against scammers. That red site is becoming known for this shit.
Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Scammer Alert
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 12:03:18

Well played Shoeguy. But again why not have a dedicated punting phone and turn it off after punts. Youll never get to interact with these scammers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.