PurpleCabbageMon - Buying a bra
Buying a bra
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-23 13:34:55
Edited: 2022-07-23 13:50:27

I am interested in buying a bra from someone. The deal will be:

* Buying one worn bra, some wear and tear is welcome. Say an older bra that is in the back of the drawer. I like all kinds of bras, but has to have some appeal. Also, the smell of the lady on the bra is the main attraction.
* Included are two photos of the person wearing it, front and from the side, does not have to include a face.
* It will be send via Pudo, it is the easiest for me.

I love bras and have bought quite a number from online thrift stores. I collect them as a hobby, similar to model cars. But I would like a bra or two with photos of someone wearing it. (My ultimate fantasy will be a bra from someone's wife, but I don't know how to arrange that.)

I will share the photos of bra on a small online community, but I will not reveal face or any details. This is important and should be taken in consideration.

Pudo works the best for me. There are many lockers around and it is a faceless action, you use the app. But if it is a problem, we can discuss it.

I am open to negotiation on the price, but would like to point out that I don't see the point paying more for a bra than what it will cost me to visit someone with a new bought bra. Also, shipping with Pudo will cost at the most R60, so include that in the asking price. (I had the situation where the lady received the money then wanted extra for the cost of shipping)
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Buying a bra
Re: Buying a bra
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-23 21:18:11
Edited: 2022-07-23 21:18:41

Piterbult
Piterbult - Re: Buying a bra
Re: Buying a bra
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-15 11:43:12
Edited: 2022-09-15 11:43:11

Hi ...Message me i can arrange for you to buy my wife's bra. (To help with your fantasy)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.