Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Shame <3
Shame <3
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-15 17:15:05

"Shame dies when Stories are told in Safe Places."

Shame is rooted in each one of us to some degree or the next...

We may express it differently or even through indifference. But the truth is, most of us are ruled by Shame.

Being Unapologetic is like working on a muscle. You have to change your diet, your patterns and routines, you have to work on it consistently and feed your body the right nutrients.

We do the same by learning to be more positive. We do the same with any mindset shift.

We have to work on it everyday.

When training, you don't focus on the Mc Donald's that you can't have.

You focus on healthier meals that will aid your new lifestyle choices.

So when you are learning to have a shift in your mental health, I encourage you to feel what you need to in order to heal.

Just like taking up a new exercise program after years or months of neglect, it will hurt in the beginning, it will feel uncomfortable or seem difficult.

But it is part of the process in order for you to grow into a healthier version of you.

Being uncomfortable is part of growth and baby, does blooming look good on you.

It is Hella sexy to see people heal. To see people stand in their power. To see people stay where they are celebrated and loved, uplifted and encouraged.

BUT THAT COMES WITH THE CONSCIOUS DECISION OF ACKNOWLEDGING AND ACCEPTING HOW DAMN WORTHY YOU ARE FOR MORE.

Don't let Shame rule you.

You don't need healing because you are NOT broken. You were conditioned to believe these false narratives, either created by yourself or from the lies people told you, because they loved you from their own place of turmoil or poor inner dialogue.

I'm here to help you change the narrative one massage at a time.

Let's start feeling good about ourselves again.
Kylie @ Broadway
Kylie @ Broadway - Re: Shame <3
Re: Shame <3
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-16 10:45:05

Very deep stuff!!
And so so true....

Kylie
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Shame <3
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 567
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-16 16:44:56

Thanks Kylie
Sexy Nude
Sexy Nude - Re: Shame <3
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-16 17:02:16

I wonder who else needed to eat this hence all I can say to you is that you are talking to me. Felt much better after reading all this and the part and the parcel of it it's the route I'm into..

Thanks beautiful Lady

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.