April
April - Blow and go Storytime
Blow and go Storytime
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-19 13:01:40

Its storytime again!
I have been feeling very horny and bothered the last few days and when you called to make a booking my vagina started tightening all by itself.... Gosh I am so so so wet and ready to please you.
You get here and before you even get a chance to properly say hello I already started to undress you.

I slip out of my dress not even wearing anything underneath.

I ask you to please join me in the shower for some naughty fun there.

As you get in I start washing you all over and you can feel my beautiful perky breasts against your body as I slide my body against yours...

I kneel down and take your throbbing massive hard cock into my mouth and start sucking you.... You can feel your knees getting weaker and weaker... I am enjoying myself so much... Taking you deep deep deeeep into my mouth... Warm, wet sloppy BJ...

I look up to you with my naughty fuck me eyes and you grab my hair ramming hard into my mouth... I am so turned on by this all I want is to feel your hot sticky cum all over my boobs....

I can feel you pulsate in mouth and start getting harder and harder ready to explode

As you explode all over my boobs I let out a moan of pleasure as I enjoyed taking control and having my way with you...

Untill next time handsome.... See you soon
nsence
nsence - Re: Blow and go Storytime
Re: Blow and go Storytime
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-19 21:33:33

This girl really understands men. Good story.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Blow and go Storytime
Re: Blow and go Storytime
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 925
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-19 21:45:29

Yikes this is hott

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.