Landie Q
Landie Q - The next two weeks
The next two weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 06:21:14

Hi guys,

Just a quick update. For the next 2 weeks (or until further notice) i will not be available for bookings but i will be available for online content.

P.S. Please check before you mention my name as i might pause my ad for a while...and i dont want anyone to get banned *palm-in-face*
Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: The next two weeks
Re: The next two weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 13:47:45

Gents please note i will only answer whatsapps regarding online content when i have a chance...no calls will be answered.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: The next two weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 13:56:27

Landie you might want to edit your posts. Unless I misread, you cant mention that youl be away but available
Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: The next two weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5490
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 15:08:04

On 2022-09-20 13:56:27 Ms Ella said:
Landie you might want to edit your posts. Unless I misread, you cant mention that youl be away but available

No...sorry i just mean i will be available only for online content while my ad is still active! *palm-in-face*.
Should i pause my ad i will NOT be available at all and i wont reply to whatsapps or calls.
And anyone reading this must just make sure whether my ad is active or not before they maybe comment and use my name, as there might be a possibility that i would need to just pause for a bit.

Hehe thanks for pointing that out though. Its so easy to misstype something and cause confusion...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.