ssss
ssss - Beginning
Beginning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:59

Hi All

I'm new to this , I want a lady that's got her own premises , could the members help me selecting one that's worthwhile.
Crystal looks stunning
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Beginning
Re: Beginning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile

ssss,

To say that you are working on my nerves would be an understatement, this pathetic help me its my first time routine is getting a bit monotonous. Most of the ladies work from private venues and yes so does the incredibly gorgeous Crystal had you taken the time to call opposed to posting on the site all morning you would know this already.

Here's how it all works, I list the ladies on the site with oodles of information for example: services offered, where they are situated and (here's the part that will knock you off your chair) their contact numbers. You look at the site, admire gorgeous girls and phone them to set up appointments on the handy number I have provided...

Don't get me wrong I love the comments on the site, but I want them to be based on your first hand experience, what she was like, was it a good or bad experience? Please don't post comments about a lady unless you have actually met her or you have a valid query!

Sally
Eternal
Eternal - Re: Beginning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile

i agree with you sally.

most people dont fone the ladies if they did they wouldnt ask stupid Questions
luckyfella
luckyfella - Re: Beginning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

Hi Sally,

Looks like ssss plucked up the courage to call Crystal, and he's even posted a comment on her page. Well done mate, see Sally does know best
Eternal
Eternal - Re: Beginning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile

LOL well spotted

it amazing what a telephone call can do

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.