Navigation
Spencer Knightly
Spencer Knightly - Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-04 11:22:28

Good morning and hope you all having a fantastic Tuesday and keeping cool.

I am available for sensual naughty massage in Johannesburg, Hyde Park. With safe and secure parking with total discretion for your safety.

Let my hands do the talking and you relax and enjoy the pure bliss at your fingertips.

WhatsApp or call me to book your appointment. Looking forward to be hearing from you
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Re: Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 588
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-04 12:29:18

Two's Day - Did someone say Double Trouble?

Spencer and I are offering a special on our Doubles for both Sensual Massage and Kink.

Come through for a full body to body Sensual massage and let four hands take you into the bliss of complete arousal
~ R1000 for 60min.

Kink, allow me to give you the full transman experience, as I have been known for my stroke game in my Pegging sessions and Spencer will happily bottoms up. Let us take you into the throes of sensuality at it's finest with an infusion of masculine and feminine energy
~ R2000 for 90min

We are available from 2.30pm
Spencer Knightly
Spencer Knightly - Re: Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Re: Available in Hyde park for sensual naughty massage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-04 12:57:41

As they say 4 hands are better then 2 so why not relax, put that mind at ease and let 4 hands cover your body with sensual touch, awaking that intimacy. We got you covered as sensual touch says it all. Let's turn up the heat on this Tuesday cause we guarantee you would want more

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.