Navigation
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair) - Joyride...
Joyride...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-06 09:06:57

Bonjour gentlemen and ladies of the purple world!
Hope you're all having a wonderful week?
A bitter/sweet post it is for me...
I would like to take this moment to say a huge thank you to all the gentlemen I've had the pleasures of spending time with in this short time,of which I must say I've learned a great deal not only about men but myself as well.
The love and support you have showered upon me has been incredible and will be cherished...
To the ladies I've had the pleasures of interacting with thank you for your advices and recommendations,etc... I appreciate you for that!
But like all good things this chapter of my life is coming to an end.
I will be going home in a few weeks and won't be available for bookings anymore, but I'll be available digitally: video calls/sexting/pics/videos,etc...
Those who wish to pay me me a visit in Bryanston before I travel to PE&CT you're welcome to pm/whatsapp/sms/email/call to enquire about my rates and services, and to book a session/s...
To the gentlemen in PE&CT I hope you all are going to take very good care of me when I'm with you,a goodbye physical round (or several) it'll be for me...
Gros bisous!
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair) - Re: Joyride...
Re: Joyride...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-07 06:33:45

I would like to take this moment to say a huge thank you to all the gentlemen I've had the pleasures of spending time with in this short time,of which I must say I've learned a great deal not only about men but myself as well.
The love and support you have showered upon me has been incredible and will be cherished...
To the ladies I've had the pleasures of interacting with thank you for your advices and recommendations,etc... I appreciate you for that!
I will be going home in a few weeks and won't be available for bookings anymore, but I'll be available digitally: video calls/sexting/pics/videos,etc...
Those who wish to pay me me a visit in Bryanston before I travel to PE&CT you're welcome to pm/whatsapp/sms/email/call to enquire about my rates and services, and to book a session/s...
To the gentlemen in PE&CT I hope you all are going to take very good care of me when I'm with you,a goodbye physical round (or several) it'll be for me...
Gros bisous!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-08 06:58:33

Gros bisous!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-15 06:30:16

Bump up...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.