Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - City Reviews on PE and EL
City Reviews on PE and EL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-28 08:20:03

This is to help other ladies decide if traveling to your city will be worth it or not for them.

PE Review

While PE might have a large number of wankers and time waiters which I may add you find in every city irrespective of where you go. Once you have blacklisted these no good imps. You will find that the magic happens with those who actually make it through your door.

From the 1st client who walked through my door till the last. Each Gentlemen was just that, a gentleman of note from the massage lover's to the kinksters. They were all very generous with tips and gifts. And can say they were all amazing.

There was 1 gentleman who I gave a black tick to. Meaning that I black listed him because at the time of his appointment he decided that he can't see me at the venue I was booked into. In the same token I must admit that he contacted me once I was in EL to make another booking I did not go easy on him but I did give him the opportunity to redeem himself and exchanged his black tick for a black dot the black do means room for redemption which I must add he did redeem himself in more ways than one. He honored his appointment was an amazing gentleman who ended up being a generous gentleman too as well as some great eye candy. You sir now have no more makings next to your number and I would host you in a heart beat again :)

While I have previously visited PE this time around I just had a better quality of clients.

Firstly I would like to thank all existing PE clients and new PE clients for making your way into my domain. You were all amazing.

As for forum personalities I have to give a high 5 to guys like Lucian and Dadzn for being not only outstanding gentleman in this purple community but for Being all that and more in person.

Then PE also has some amazing ghost readers ;) you know who you are you too were also nothing short of amazing.

PE deserves and gets 5star rating based only on how the punters who had visited me treated me.

When it comes to telephonic mannerisms as a whole wow PE has some foul mouthed guys who have no respect for people or people's time I will unfortunately have to give them 3 stars.

Will I return to PE? For sure because the gentleman who made my trip worthwhile on more ways than one were amazing enough to bring me back to your beautiful shores.

EL Review

While this was a realitively short visit in a very small town.

I would have to say EL might not be fire works but I made enough money to cover all my expenses for my visit to EL and still walk away with a profit. All in all I don't think 6 clients in 3 days are too bad. As rumor has it some ladies I JHB battle to see half of that in a week.

The guy's who did see me including the guy from PE who redeemed himself in EL where all amazing. For that EL deserves a 5 star rating.

Then based on the conversation rate of calls and the amount of people trying to haggle my fees I would unfortunately have to give EL 2 stars.

Will I return to EL yes I would in a heart beat as my favorite Beach on the south African coast lies in Gonubie.

PE and EL Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to see me I loved every moment of my time with each one of you. I must admit some more than others ;) but you were all decent gentlemen and I am greatful for all your kindness and generosity.

Until the next time.

Lots of kink and sweet kisses wherever you like them :)

Take Care, Stay Safe and Stay awesome.

XXX
Me

More reviews to follow other cities I plan on visiting in the future...
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: City Reviews on PE and EL
Re: City Reviews on PE and EL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-28 20:09:09

Greetings Arhwen!

I think this could be a thing. Helping SP's who would wish to travel.

Giving an insight into "some" of what could be thru another SP's eyes.

Of course every lady will have her own adventures and rate of success or not but, still good to have a bit of insight.

I enjoyed the read and ur personal ratings on some...big grin!

Thank u for sharing.

Both PE and EL have been on my radar for some time.

I will continue following ur travels and comments.

RB.
Angie
Angie - Re: City Reviews on PE and EL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 07:45:13

Thank you @Arhwen for this amazing idea and post!!!

Although I cannot comment on East London, I sure can on PE :)

Here's what I've found on the friendly city...

+ PE to Me is one of those smaller towns where if I didn't have family up here, and thought for one moment I could get away with flying under the radar for more than a week at a time...I'd most likely be there every month!

+ I can honestly say that ive met a couple of Gentleman that has become fast friends over only 2 visits.

+ The way PE Gentleman conduct themselves is just out of this world. The mannerism... The respect shown... the way they don't negotiate, respects one's time and carries ladies on their hands is absolutely incredible.

+ They keep you busy!!! If it wasn't for PE during my last tour...I don't know what I would've done fincially.

+ If you do visit PE, and choose the right location and place to work from, it's so damn easy to host. Takes alot of stress of of Us when the owners / management kinda knows but looks the other way... you almost never get this in smaller places.

Some downsides

- obviously, as with all places, you have your black apples...
- I've found that if you take bookings later at night. 90% of them turns out less than favorable.
- There are those who purposefully lies to get into your place.
- There's one that has this fantasies that would require me to do some unethical withholding info from a visitor while he gets off on it. And always tries his luck with me when I'm there. When I say no once...don't think for a moment I'll ever change my mind. Not for anything.
- There are those that just will not respect your no go areas and push for bareback. Again. Will never happen.
- Every single time my flight out of PE is delayed lols.
- PE is very small.... loads of wives to worry about if you stay longer periods hehe
- Flight to PE are expensive. I fly to Capetown for pretty much the same cost...

BUT ALL IN ALL...

Will PE be the first place I visit again in the new year... MOST CERTAINLY!!

Did I miss the place already as soon as I got on the plane, also , very much so!

Thanks @Arhwin for giving this a platform.

And thank you PE for hosting me and being such Gawd damn Gentleman!!!

Missing you... Kisses
Angie

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: City Reviews on PE and EL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 12:38:59

On 2022-11-28 20:09:09 Russian Bridgitte said:
Greetings Arhwen!

I think this could be a thing. Helping SP's who would wish to travel.

Giving an insight into "some" of what could be thru another SP's eyes.

Of course every lady will have her own adventures and rate of success or not but, still good to have a bit of insight.

I enjoyed the read and ur personal ratings on some...big grin!

Thank u for sharing.

Both PE and EL have been on my radar for some time.

I will continue following ur travels and comments.

RB.

My dearest lady RB

I am hoping it does help ladies make a informed decision when traveling.

I do however believe that should a lady make it or break it in any city depending entirely on her own mindset and the energy she puts out when communicating over the phone. We are all different and do things differently.

If you need any advise on visiting the 2 friendly cities feel free to PM me.

To me they are the best places to enjoy a working holiday.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: City Reviews on PE and EL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 13:02:34
Edited: 2022-11-29 13:16:28

On 2022-11-29 07:45:13 Angie said:
Thank you @Arhwen for this amazing idea and post!!!

Although I cannot comment on East London, I sure can on PE :)

Here's what I've found on the friendly city...

+ PE to Me is one of those smaller towns where if I didn't have family up here, and thought for one moment I could get away with flying under the radar for more than a week at a time...I'd most likely be there every month!

+ I can honestly say that ive met a couple of Gentleman that has become fast friends over only 2 visits.

+ The way PE Gentleman conduct themselves is just out of this world. The mannerism... The respect shown... the way they don't negotiate, respects one's time and carries ladies on their hands is absolutely incredible.

+ They keep you busy!!! If it wasn't for PE during my last tour...I don't know what I would've done fincially.

+ If you do visit PE, and choose the right location and place to work from, it's so damn easy to host. Takes alot of stress of of Us when the owners / management kinda knows but looks the other way... you almost never get this in smaller places.

Some downsides

- obviously, as with all places, you have your black apples...
- I've found that if you take bookings later at night. 90% of them turns out less than favorable.
- There are those who purposefully lies to get into your place.
- There's one that has this fantasies that would require me to do some unethical withholding info from a visitor while he gets off on it. And always tries his luck with me when I'm there. When I say no once...don't think for a moment I'll ever change my mind. Not for anything.
- There are those that just will not respect your no go areas and push for bareback. Again. Will never happen.
- Every single time my flight out of PE is delayed lols.
- PE is very small.... loads of wives to worry about if you stay longer periods hehe
- Flight to PE are expensive. I fly to Capetown for pretty much the same cost...

BUT ALL IN ALL...

Will PE be the first place I visit again in the new year... MOST CERTAINLY!!

Did I miss the place already as soon as I got on the plane, also , very much so!

Thanks @Arhwin for giving this a platform.

And thank you PE for hosting me and being such Gawd damn Gentleman!!!

Missing you... Kisses
Angie

You are most welcome Thank you for your post here. I am glad PE treated you like the gold you are, also may you please share your CT experience here since I have not been since pre Covid and would like to know a out your post Covid Experience.

Infact your earlier thread and a thread started by some other PTA ladies asking EL punters to pay upfront initiated this thread.

Here is the thing some punters have previously been burnt in paying for the ladies fees up front and the ladies may not have delivered.

Then most ladies make the mistake of traveling based on forum communications from punters in order to boost their forum presence or to get more reviews whatever works for them I guess.

Except for in my personal opinion the majority of the punters are not always online in fact they are out either earning their money or spending it. When they are on line they come find what they want and go, so don't based your visit to a town based on forum communication.

For example I can post about my arrival in Bloemfontein till the cows come home without response on the forum but when I get there my phone drives me crazy.

The other scenario is that Some guys may coax you into visiting but then you never ever see them.

Travel because you want to experience the places not with expectation of being busy and you might surprise yourself with what you draw to yourself without even trying.

I hope this is well received for the advise it is.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.