Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Happy New Year to o all my sweet Honey's & Sexy hotties
Happy New Year to o all my sweet Honey's & Sexy hotties
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 17:12:55

While I may have absconded from the purple pages for the bulk of 2022.

I still am filled with gratitude for the amazing gentleman who has chosen to spend time with me irrespective of if I was at the coast or inland. I was truly blessed to have encountered such kind and generous souls.

While this business may be nothing without these beautiful Gent's who shared some of their most intimate moments with me. I cannot forget about those who repeatedly choose to spend time with me I guess that shows that I am doing something right.

Thank you to everyone who has share laughter and heart to hearts with me it means a lots to me that you trust me enough to share these moments with me.

I can also say if I wasn't blessed with my friend of 25 years plus in this business Sassy Britney and Kindness and words of encouragement from the lovely Claudia Gentlemens Delight I don't know what I would do as these ladies shine their light in my life when needed the most and they don't even know it. For these amazing souls I will forever be grateful.

Then I have also had the pleasure of getting acquainted with some new ledgends in the making Aminty and Amber the buxom one from the east. These ladies truly blew my mind. (Honestly from where I stand. I have always been aware that I am not very popular amongst the ladies as I call it as it is and I have no time for drama and bitchiness amongst ladies) I have never thought that my words may have a impact on some thank you ladies. The value you have seen in me and my thoughts words opinion and advices left me with tears of gratitude to know that some people look to me for guidance and advice. This will never stop and I will always be happy to share. However always remember that you are all unique and beautiful.

Then without the forum bullies my clients would never have know that I am back if not for you and for that I am greatful.

To the ladies and alias who tried to discredit me time and time again I too am grateful for you because this only made certain clients more curious to find out more :)

Keyboard warriors thank you guys for keeping me entertained in my boredom while I rubbed you up the wrong way lol.

To Uncle Eddy thank you for this platform it's been awhile since you brought out your wip and sent all the disrespectful people to the naughty corner. I am longing for the whip which has occasionally put me in time out. We need it as there are some who seriously need to learn to not only respect the rules of the purple pages but also it's community
# Bring back the whip.

Thank you to my photographer Kate who always goes above her means to ensure that no matter how crappy I my feel at the time of shooting it never shows in my Pic's

To the ESA staff thank you for always being available friendly and efficient when assistance is required.

Then to Antoinette Thank you so much for the advice you gave me when I just returned, This is something I believe every lady needs in today's day and age . Who knows we might be seeing more of each other as I embark on my new journey which I look forward to.

I am am so filled with gratitude today that no matter how many times I say thank you it's not enough.

With this I would like to wish you all a prosperous new year filled with Good health and blessings of all kinds.

With this said tomorrow is the 1st blank page of a 365 page book write a good one and make it count.

Sending love light healing and positive vibes and well wishes to all.

XXX
Me

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Happy New Year to o all my sweet Honey's & Sexy hotties
Re: Happy New Year to o all my sweet Honey's & Sexy hotties
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-01 06:06:04
Edited: 2023-01-01 06:07:00

Happy New year everyone may it be a amazing new year filled with blessings of all kinds.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.