View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-19 08:12:54

"It shall be a party this morning
A new adventure dawning
The pleasure of outfits galore
To open to a fashion Fiesta, the door...."

RB.

Something a little different.

To all of those that visit the forum either by posting or simply reading...be it for the entertainment, to participate, learn a little more about things u may be wondering about.

To those who pose a question or request...all in the hope of being responded to in the most adult of ways ...it must be quite daunting of late considering the belligerence and tantrums of immaturity witnessed in this "ADULT SPACE".

To those who are a little different to many who consider themselves the majority all opinionated and judgemental....don't fuss.

This is a space one should feel comfortable if nothing else, to ASK AND REQUEST...and if silence meets ur request, that is your answer....meaning " no takers ".

To those cross dressers....today my day is starting with the finest crossdresser I have ever come across!

And what a party he knows to bring to the share!

Who says a cross dressing fest ain't as sensual and erotic as any other share between two lusty individuals!

I am RB and my space is for all who understand the sensuality of kink and erotica without judgement or fear of being judged.
There are boundaries to everything. But, in defining them , respect is never lost nor judgement passed.

It is a very different Sunday start BUT , a most welcome reuniting with one of the finest erotic kinky Gents in the Adult World.

Cape Town does know to paint my RB World most colorful.

Loving every adventure in all its unrestricted passion.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.