Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-11 07:38:20

Name: Lira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Lira's Full Profile]

Saw her recently in ct. Very pretty face with a sexy slim/thick body and a big ass. Which ticks all three boxes for me. OWO(extra), multiple positions etc. Will return when she's around again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Lira - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lira - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-15 07:45:07

I haven't been with a girl of this body type in a while. I need to oay this one a visit
Esacoe
Esacoe - Re: Review - Lira - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lira - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 23:01:29

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Weirdest experience. Honey’ cute. Banging body, pretty much looks like the photos.

Super hygienic. Was a bit tipsy when I got to her place, but I guess that was a major turn off for her.

Weird because when I got there, all I wanted to do was eat that yummy, puffy punani and I could see and feel that she was genuinely a young it. I’m an expert so could feel her reposting and really about to explode, but I felt like she was pulling back. Almost as if to say I’m not supposed to enjoy it this much. Her fruit was literally so moist and could pop any minute.

She kept pushing back though. I kept giving in to her push back until I eventually decided to rubber up and indulge.

Even then though from the moment I slid my wiiid hard rod inside her slowly. She sensually moaned. I decided to carry on thrusting and she grasped and clinched with every thrust. Until she again wanted to unload and pushed back.

I kept surrendering to her push backs until
I turned her and she happily did as if that’s all she really wanted.

She readily arched back and got in to posture while guiding hard member with her hand. I asked her “ you comfortable?” Which she gave. Me the yes humnn go ahead nod. I let loose until I eventually unloaded. I can’t be sure, but believe she did too.

I heard her soft, resistive moan and felt her fruit spasm. I came quietly. Dressed and left.

The upfront payment request, constant stopping during peaks of her orgasm was a turn off so won’t return due to that.

Otherwise. Each is own. Get her and maybe you’ll have a different experience. As for me. Was good while it lasted.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

andrew_notttate
andrew_notttate - Re: Review - Lira - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Lira - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 14:42:22

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Had a few punts but none of them compare to her. Her communication was very clear and she sent me the details to get venue

Safe parking and privacy: besides asking reception for her room number and Cape Town parking, it is quite safe

Face and body: what stunning body she has. No flaws can be seen but she has a such a great sex appeal. I couldn’t get enough of her

Service: started off with a nice massage. She has hands of magic. She then rode me and she grinds on you. Switched to missionary, that pu$$sy has some grip to it but it’s clean and gets wet. No need for lube. Ended off with doggy where I came. She helped me clean up.

Afterwards we spoke like we were old friend.ms. Give this girl a chance and she will rock your world.

Call me when you are in Cape Town again sweetie

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until andrew_notttate built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.