Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....enchanted and captured long time ago
....enchanted and captured long time ago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-21 17:55:15

When it comes to being naked, it never fazed me.

A mirror never held me fascinated nor have I ever feared my imperfections.

Fickle society subjective in its likes and dislikes was more a curiosity to look in on rather, than adhere to all my life.

Maybe because sensuality, the erotica I saw and read that bewitched and captivated me, was more about the ambiance, attitude ...fantasy of how it felt, smelt, sounded and lastly...looked that made me lean toward the erotic seduction of mind and body much further than the simple superficiality of "look".

It was richly colorful and presented by men and women of all shapes and sizes . Their enjoyment of a soft unrushed debauchery of body and mind had me gulping down pictures painted and photos taken presenting a nuance of "sex", so subtle that it pulled at my imagination as to the games played to engage a willing partner in unrestrained lust.

I wondered about the texture and taste of flesh.
Its smell.
I wondered if I would know to engage and lose myself in all those different sultry seductive ways that made one's loins burn with need but, slowing it down to a sweaty lusty tortuous tease....to drip wet, throb hard, moan deep , grunt wanton.

Aaaaaaa....this space....it presented itself most unexpectedly and I found myself engaging my imagination and wishing to share it with many other.

It is in the note of the music, the depth of colour, the seduction of the low light, the whisper suggestive.
It is in the hug close, the non-apologetic surrender in whatever the need may be.

And to inhale it all, heady rich in its promise ...is the mind and body seduction I love to take and love to give.

It is never too much and, it is never enough.

It IS the experience that shall be mine...and....yours.

RB.
J_J
J_J - Re: ....enchanted and captured long time ago
Re: ....enchanted and captured long time ago
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 00:34:55

Beautiful message RB. Absolutely love it.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....enchanted and captured long time ago
Re: ....enchanted and captured long time ago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-22 10:38:41

Thank you J_J.

...and so I hope to have the pleasure of you in my way....and of course it shall become your way too...and more....our way.

X.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.