Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....that most daunting ask
....that most daunting ask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-01 08:56:23
Edited: 2023-08-01 09:08:52

The most daunting ask is the one where another wants company more than anything else.

It is easy to be in the company of one but, what is not easy is to ensure that need of companionship is met.

It is not companionship of wanting a "trophy-like" beauty on one's arm, not even one where the philosophies of life are discussed, maybe not even toooo much superficial chatter....it is the comfort sort. The sort of comfort of being simply ones self without concern of being ridiculed or judged. The sort where the everyday burdens have numbed the inner peace of self.

How to marry that in a session sensual without too little or too much of either or?

And what I have found is that there is no one answer to knowing how to approach such an ask.

So far...

It lays in the person who asks for that sort of companionship .

It lays in what happens once I open that door to my Guest.

It lays in that first hug, that long sigh, that.....

"Shoo. How lovely it is to have you so close"...I say.

...and

...the answer presents itself .

Plus..i find...my serenity and peace just deepen in their find of their own....as does the sensual become even more intimately endearing.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.