Navigation
Martini Henry
Martini Henry - Vasectomy
Vasectomy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-13 16:35:27

Has anyone here had a vasectomy? Did it reduce the orgasmic sensation in any way? I have read some horror stories.
Perter
Perter - Re: Vasectomy
Re: Vasectomy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-15 18:57:05

I had one done in 1998 if memory serves me correctly. My friends all said their testicles were slightly sore for a few days I had no pain at all in fact I took the equipment for a test drive that night with the stitches, the woman was drie keer gesteek if I count the 2 stiches hurting her

Sensation wise no difference, amount of load discharges the same as before, actually once the mind set had changed my partner at that time and I had a much improved sex life knowing she can't fall pregnant.

They said 6 weeks before you are clear then you go for a test but it took me at least 9 months to fully appreciate the good effects of the vasectomy

Negative side I wish I had done it earlier in my twenties
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vasectomy
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-15 22:25:10

My experience is exactly the same as Perter. Barely felt it after the op, actually left the pain killers at hospital by mistake and didn't miss them.
Also took the equipment for a test drive the night after with out issue or discomfort.
No change in orgasmic sensation or ejaculate..

I think as males we have a predisposed fear of any op that may affect our equipment, but i have also had my appendix out and that was sore. New found respect for ladies who have C sections....
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Vasectomy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 702
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-16 07:30:53

Had the snip a number of years ago. Apart from sore balls the first 2 or so days all went fine. Let me assure anyone in doubt there are no side effects and sex feels as good as ever...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.