Navigation
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Massage specifically for Men
Massage specifically for Men
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-22 12:50:29

My intimate massage sessions for men are good for you for a variety of reasons: perhaps you are looking for support with ejaculation control of erectile dysfunction issues , you might be seeking a deeper connection to your physical and emotional body or maybe you just want to relax and indulge .
All of these are a great reason and more are great reasons to book a session with me.
My intention is always to create a space where you can experience authentically receiving - without expectations, without judgement, without performance
Just connecting to your body and the vast possibilities for pleasure that it holds you will leave every session feeling softer , more open and more grounded in your body

Choose my Signature massage and pop me a whatsapp before your session and let me know what your goal for your massage is ....
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Massage specifically for Men
Re: Massage specifically for Men
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-26 09:46:55

Incase you missed this xxx
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Massage specifically for Men
Re: Massage specifically for Men
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-27 11:03:26

Keep an eye out for my photo and profile update this evening

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.