Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Quantumdick
Quantumdick - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-07 10:29:02

Name: Eve

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Eve's Full Profile]

I had an unforgettable experience yesterday afternoon at 12:45 that I can't help but rave about. Let me tell you, she is an absolute knockout. From the moment I started talking to her, I was captivated by her charm and effortless conversation skills. But let me assure you, her allure extends far beyond her engaging personality.

In the realm of physical beauty, she is truly a sight to behold. From head to toe, she exudes an undeniable sexiness that is hard to match. Her presence alone is enough to leave you breathless. But what truly sets her apart is her ability to seamlessly transition from a delightful conversation to an exhilarating experience in the bedroom.

When it comes to passion and intimacy, she is a wild cat, surpassing all expectations. Her uninhibited nature and magnetic energy create an electrifying connection that is simply unmatched. It's an experience that leaves you craving for more, long after the encounter is over.

But it's not just her irresistible appeal and captivating sensuality that make her stand out. She possesses a unique and rare beauty that goes beyond physicality. Her inner radiance shines through, making her a truly mesmerizing presence. In her presence, time seems to stand still, and you can't help but appreciate her beauty in all its forms.

It's no wonder that falling for her would be effortless. She effortlessly checks every single box, leaving no room for disappointment. From her engaging personality and sizzling allure to her ability to ignite passion and her unmatched beauty, she is the complete package. I am going to miss you whilst in Australia…

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

EasyBrendan
EasyBrendan - Re: Review - Eve - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-17 17:09:35

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

I had so much fun with Eve! She is easy going and has a good sense of humour. Great massage skills and a body to die for. Pics are accurate…she is gorgeous. Would love to visit her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: Review - Eve - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-17 10:11:35

Area: Lynnwood Ridge

I'm so reluctant to post this review because this woman is a gem of note !
Eve popped out to let me in to her secure complex unit where she remotely opens the gate, so no sign in and drivers license stuff etc. The place is a really nice unit in a quiet complex. Onto the reason I visited, Eve beautiful eyes and a body which is just to to say it, fucking flawless, the bum those boobs oh my good god !
We truly had a smashing time together since it seems the chemistry was spot on !!!she even tried on a few of her little outfits for me to rate, to be honest Eve can drape a ripped tablecloth over that body and she will still look absolutely Hot AF.
Shes no longer at a venue and is working privately which is another huge plus for me.
If you think this lady's ESA pics are hot, prepare yourself to be wowed when you see her I personally.
Thank you sexy Eve it was really amazing spending time with you, I've marked your location as a favourite on my GPS
Can't wait for our next kuiertjie

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

tonyhawk
tonyhawk - Re: Review - Eve - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-18 16:59:24

Quick trip to the capital , Eve is the reason we got expelled from the garden or Eden …..

Very easy going personality.Pretoria has got a concentration of very sexy and open minded ladies .

This time I brought along a wand ,and a cream cheese cake , again a few bucket list items needed sorting out. She is very open minded ,first started on her knees , gag reflex was a bit of issue , however we worked pass that , watching her eyeliner run was amazing .

She has a salmon pink pussy , sexy curves and great ink, the wand was used vigorously over her clit which caused her to respond in ways that words won’t do justice too .

Great lips , response labia and nipples . And the “pussy cheese cake went down excellent with your man milk shake “ - her words not mine .

Stay sexy Eve …:

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ttt1234a
Ttt1234a - Re: Review - Eve - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-19 08:57:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The issue here is she's on drugs. Making an appointment is difficult and communication regarding taking calls and responding on whatsapp is terrible. After a confirmation of appointment, I struggled to get hold of her outside the venue and when I did see her she wabled around. If I wasn't horny i would have left imediatly.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ttt1234a built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ttt1234a
Ttt1234a - Re: Review - Eve - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-19 16:45:35

Tony hawks review sounds like raw sex?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.