Dkny69
Dkny69 - Swinger's club
Swinger's club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-03 11:40:10
Edited: 2024-07-04 08:35:46

Morning does anyone know where [ Name Removed By ESA Admin ] is situated and how to become a member? Or any other clubs around pta. Thnx
Tarzann
Tarzann - Re: Swinger's club
Re: Swinger's club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-03 13:02:44

Eish I think sorry is in order
Lisa
Lisa - Re: Swinger's club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 573
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-03 13:07:08

You have mail
Angie
Angie - Re: Swinger's club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-03 15:32:54

Story time...

There once was a time, way back, when I just started putting my life together, I met someone who would introduce me to the lifestyle. Who would unknowingly make me experience my first girl on girl and then move on to my 1st 3some.

I was very privileged to have that happen in a swingers firepit/ haven, depending how you look at it lols. I remember how nervous I was driving through the streets of Hatfield but always seem to end up at the mcDonald's next door afterwards not having a stress in the world. Anyways, As I then proceeded walking into this place you have 2 options... right is a gentleman's club and left is the swingers event. I went through what's called initiation and after signed my nda. And then I proceeded into magic. And I loved every second.

In due time I left the partner and became a unicorn as one does, and I watched this utopia sadly unravel.

Long story short... Owners divorced their swinger partners. The divorcees got together, and us as peers chose sides. And now unfortunately it would seem they party in the back yard.

You know how they always say... when in Rome... Or go visit the red light district in Amsterdam... I'm always tempted to go, but would the memories still be the same if I did?
Lisa
Lisa - Re: Swinger's club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-03 18:28:15
Edited: 2024-07-05 08:30:18

On 2024-07-03 15:32:54 Angie said:
Story time...

There once was a time, way back, when I just started putting my life together, I met someone who would introduce me to the lifestyle. Who would unknowingly make me experience my first girl on girl and then move on to my 1st 3some.

I was very privileged to have that happen in a swingers firepit/ haven, depending how you look at it lols. I remember how nervous I was driving through the streets of Hatfield but always seem to end up at the mcDonald's next door afterwards not having a stress in the world. Anyways, As I then proceeded walking into this place you have 2 options... right is a gentleman's club and left is the swingers event. I went through what's called initiation and after signed my nda. And then I proceeded into magic. And I loved every second.

In due time I left the partner and became a unicorn as one does, and I watched this utopia sadly unravel.

Long story short... Owners divorced their swinger partners. The divorcees got together, and us as peers chose sides. And now unfortunately it would seem they party in the back yard.

You know how they always say... when in Rome... Or go visit the red light district in Amsterdam... I'm always tempted to go, but would the memories still be the same if I did?

I would highly recommend [ Name Removed By ESA Admin ]
latexmale
latexmale - Re: Swinger's club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-03 21:35:59
Edited: 2024-07-05 08:27:08

Oh yes [ Name Removed By ESA Admin ] one is definitely worth a visit had a unforgettable 3sum there
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Swinger's club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5165
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-05 08:30:25
Edited: 2024-07-23 08:51:24

Good day

latexmale and Lisa has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

ESA Support
Black Pearl
Black Pearl - Re: Swinger's club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 07:38:23

If only I could get invited to one of those... My biggest fantacy is to walk into one of those places with a open mind and just see how far one can go sexually...
Stanleytribe90
Stanleytribe90 - Re: Swinger's club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 07:52:35

Lmao looks like they were pushing to promote this place. serves them right for the ban!
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Swinger's club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 08:46:07

On 2024-07-05 08:30:25 ESA Forum Admin said:
Good day

latexmale and Lisa has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

ESA Support

Hahahaha.....even though I only see it now with the name of the place removed we all know which place they referring to

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.