Navigation
Greg
Greg - Angelique
Angelique
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:57

Anybody been to visit Angelique in Greenpoint, Cape Town? Picture on Sextrader looks great, any feedback?
Thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Angelique
Re: Angelique
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:58

dont waste your money

had a meeting with her last week Sat night, boy, was that now a waste of money! she rushed me so badly - in the end (i did not have my watch on me- guess thats my own stupidity), she said my time's up after only 30 m ins. This I only realised when I got to my car and saw the time! And she couldnt even get me to come....

AND GET THIS: SHE DID NOT WANT ME TO GIVE HER ANY ORAL!!! erm.... thats like 90% of why I like sex! Unless she somehow prove me wrong, she is a waste of time.

But, on the positive side... She is HOT AS HELL!!! VERY sexy!
Greg
Greg - Re: Angelique
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:58

Thanks for the tip. Why are they always so rushed?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Angelique
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:59

Time is money - 2 x 30 min = double income for a hour!
Greg
Greg - Re: Angelique
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:59

Sure business is business, but repeats are valuble and secure income generators and contain less risk and hassle of having to generate new business with new and unknown clients. Even if they are just in it for the short term, it's better to provide full and friendly service because you will get richer quicker that way. And in my experience, it's not like there was another bloke waiting outside for the remaining 1/2 hour....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.