Navigation
krfmaga
krfmaga - Booking Rant (Gents)
Booking Rant (Gents)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 18:10:04

One of my favourite WGs (Black Panther shout-out) just mentioned this so I'd like to say GENTS, there is no reason for you to make a booking and ghost a WG. Just tell her you can't make it anymore, she'll understand - when you ghost she'll say no to a last minute that is actually trying to get there as soon as possible. Be thoughtful!
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 18:54:10
Edited: 2024-09-20 18:55:56

Wow, thank you for this post.

It is truely becoming a huge problem and many service providers have lost out on legit bookings.
Along with expenses, that the service provider have to pay, out of their own pocket.

Kylie
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 21:11:30

Krfmaga sweetheart kisses to you ,it is becoming a norm of people booking for a certain slot and they dont pitch up ,no cancelling ,no communication just ghosting you .We as service providers would like to plea with u gentlemen to cancel your bookings if you cant make it so that we dont loose income and also for other gentlemen to occupy the slot and enjoy our services
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1345
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 21:16:00

This has happened 3/4x in a single day for me. It's why I'm hesitant to book longer dates with new clients, lest they secure that time slot with a deposit.

Unfortunately we as providers can't possibly excuse ourselves from paying hotel booking fees by saying "my clients didn't show up". Completely inconsiderate if you ask me
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5086
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 21:23:34

Hazel Arabia it really takes us back as service providers it really messes up your day and plans .Gentlemen you can do better .Salutations to all gentlemen who always fulfill their bookings or cancel their bookings if they cant make it
Quey
Quey - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 21:48:28

Just a whataboutism to think about, clients who have booked and paid for a time AND show up...only to be rushed out because the WG has double booked.
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 21:51:06
Edited: 2024-09-20 21:54:29

Thank you for this post.

I have a thing about time. My regulars can tell you that I am pedantic when it comes to time. I do not like wasting it. Time is the most valuable asset of all, you can't buy or make more time. Every day you only get 24hrs.

If a first time client does not arrive for his appointment, and does not inform me in due time, i will never accommodate him again,not even if he offers to pay a deposit.

For me it is a red flag as to his upbringing as opposed to education and that is just an absolute no for me.

I don't mind communication when you are a little late or stuck in traffic but don't play games with the time that I allocated to you. I am dressed, manicured, pedicured, makeup is done and I am super excited. And then you ghost me, what the actual f?

Unfortunately some people play games, those are simply just not my people.

Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 22:22:59

A while ago i put up a thread on where i had to cancel an hour before the booking due to unforeseen circumstances.
Many a WG and punter shitted on me.
I now understand why punters dont bother to cancel.
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1634
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 22:45:33
Edited: 2024-09-20 22:47:50

On 2024-09-20 22:22:59 Fred9 said:
A while ago i put up a thread on where i had to cancel an hour before the booking due to unforeseen circumstances.
Many a WG and punter shitted on me.
I now understand why punters dont bother to cancel.

I think I remember that post, please understand that not all people, punters or service providers are the same. Life happens and we move on from it.
pta_shagger
pta_shagger - Re: Booking Rant (Gents)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 23:25:01

Be it as it may, last year at one instance I did not even have a booking with a particular WG, I merely asked her about her availability for the day, and then indicated that I would get back to her when I was ready to make a booking.

Later in the day I thought it good to be courteous and just let her know I am not going to be able to make a booking. I don't feel that it was even necessary, because once again as stated, I did not make or confirm a booking in the first place.

She nearly bit my head off, and went on a rant about no-shows and time wasters, etc.

And this from a WG that is well known and highly regarded on this site.

I did not want to worsen the situation so I just left it at that, but feel that I wasn't in the wrong, maybe she was having a bad day and I was the lucky recipient of her outburst? Who knows.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.