Basic Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-17 20:51:37

Name: Tawny

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Tawny's Full Profile]

She also advertises as Ebony Princess and Dark Stunner.

I have been doing this a long time paid the school fees. This was one of the worst experiences in years.

I usually start off with a massage and then the deed. This time decided to change it around a bit.

Session starts off with a weird strip tease. Eventually lead to the deed, she just layed there, eye closed, like a dead fish.

When done, I asked for the promised massage. What followed was a mediocre back rub. 30 min after the session started she just gets up and starts fidgeting with her phone.

Eventually, I am querying the time, ask her if she wants to only do a 30min then we can do that otherwise keep massaging or do something.

The complaints started, she gave me the hours service. I am like listen, the hours not up, how are you trying to conflate an hours service with an hours time.

She eventaully starts the massage again, after another 5 min of enduring this rubbish service, I had enough. Got up and got dressed.

Before leaving, I said thank you and greeted. She just ignored me. I am like is this woman deaf or what. Hey hey, just ignores me. I left.

Save yourself the misery. If you must, visit her at your peril. Go in for 30min. And get out. Don't expect honesty or respect from this one.

She has put me off punting for a while. I haven't drafted a review in a while but thought I'd save someone the effort.

Ho ho ho....

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tawny
Tawny - Re: Review - Tawny - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Tawny - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-18 14:05:24
Edited: 2024-10-18 14:05:23

I want to apologize for my part in our negative experiences together. Honestly, being with you was traumatic for me too. You made me feel disrespected and belittled in ways I've never experienced before.

I recall you mentioning your extensive experience, but that doesn't justify disregarding my boundaries. Despite my discomfort, you continued to demand more. Initially, I tried to please you, but your persistent requests made me feel unheard and disvalued.

Regarding the phone incident, I was skipping ads while playing music, not ignoring you. This happened before our 'weird striptease' as you called it.

I felt disrespected when my concerns were ignored, which led me to reevaluate our communication.

Dark stunner/Tawny/Ebony..

Once again, I apologize for any distress caused. If you'd like, I'm willing to compensate you financially.
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Review - Tawny - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Tawny - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-21 14:14:38

Well here's another one to avoid...
Rawdog
Rawdog - Re: Review - Tawny - Canal Walk Cape Town
Re: Review - Tawny - Canal Walk Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-22 14:23:48

Name: Tawny

City: Cape Town

Area: Canal Walk

Full Profile: [View Tawny's Full Profile]

I had a session with Tawny aka dark stunner last week Friday. I had been eyeing her for sometime and was swayed by fellow punters reviews to actually book. I also bought pics prior to my session to make sure that she has the physique I was looking for. Her telephone etiquette was perfect. I got to the place and waited for her to collect me downstairs. We got to the room and decided on the length of the booking. Once that was out of the way we got to the deed. Damn she has a beautiful face , & her skin is smooth dark chocolate. Her coochie is so clean & pretty. She must be the most cleanest WG I know. Her ass is not wide but it’s big enough for you to enjoy those backshots that I did not get cz I only did missionary and shot a load. She played music and danced for me in the hr session and you only get to bust once in the session. Overall it was a good punt and her personality was good.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.