Arhwen
Arhwen - Available Sat 16/04
Available Sat 16/04
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-16 09:42:52
Edited: 2016-04-16 09:47:23

I am available till about 6 maybe 7 this evening.

I offer a soft slow erotic arousing tantric massage teasing you till you ....

I do also offer a sports massage I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment does have pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I do muscle manipulation if needed.

I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages.

I then finsh the treatment of with a sense arousing body to body massage and ejacultion control cock massage which prolongs your orgasim and allows for a more intense climax leaving you lingering in a state of pure bliss :) I do also offer internal and external prostate milking if required.(this is especially good for erectile dysfunction provided they dysfunction is not caused by a medical condition which is not stress related) This is my goodboy treatment. Which is approximately 1 hour long.

You can also opt for the bad boy treatment which is exactly the same as your good boy treatment and includes a nawty sexy toy show on myself which you are allowed to indulge in, loads of good oral (bj is combined with ejaculation cintrol cock massage technique) 4play Full service and 2 reliefs one in the beginning and one at the end :) you decide if you want Full service in the beginning or the end. This treatment is approximately 2hours long.

I am running a loyalty program your 5th visit entiles you to a 50% Discount and your 10th visist is free.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.