mb99
mb99 - Fair treatment to all.
Fair treatment to all.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:02

Sally,
Question for you. How do you decide the order and coverage given to individual ladies. I notice that some get special treatment (Crystal / Nikki or whatever other names she uses) while others seem to always get poor treatment. Special ladies such as Charlene deserve fair treatment and an equal amount of coverage in the high profile spots. Please be impartial and fair. Other than that, thanks for a quality service.
Charlene
Charlene - Re: Fair treatment to all.
Re: Fair treatment to all.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Dear mb99,
Thanks for your concern.
I spoke to Sally a short while back and asked her how she goes about giving all the girls equal exposure,she was absolutely adamant that the site gets rotated on a regular basis without exception as to whether a girl is new or not.
After all, Esa is a business just like any other and return/regular customers are money in the bank.I also find that Sally genuinely cares for the girls on her site,and I've never felt treated poorly by her. Remember though that she too have to depend on her "IT people" for updates and we all know that genuises need time to do genuis things. : +

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday night.
XXXXXXX
Charlene
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Fair treatment to all.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile

Hi mb99,

None of the ladies get "special" treatment on the site, all new ladies are placed on the first 2 pages automatically as well as ladies who change pictures however the site does rotate daily!

If ladies wish to place more than one ad it is completely up to them ultimately, the more they advertise the more business they will get be it with my site or other sites and newspaper advertising.

I take offence at your referal to "poor treatment" how do I treat these ladies poorly?

Sally
mb99
mb99 - Re: Fair treatment to all.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Dear Sally,

I am glad that you hav chosen to respond. Please do not take offence at the comments. However, why have a forum if you are only looking for positive feedback. A little criticism taken in a positive manner can only be beneficial for all your end users. After all, none of us are perfect!

I take it that it is purely co-incidental that one day after posting my comment Charlene suddenly is in position 1 on page 1. Good timing on my part, I guess!!
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Fair treatment to all.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile

mb99,

I feel as though I am banging my head up against a big brick wall, do you ever take the time to read my posts or are you so full of yourself that you can't see further than your inflated ego?

Get over yourself, start playing nice, open your eyes and remeber that I am the "King of this castle" and the end of your membership is but a click of my mouse away!

Love and kisses

Sally
poovan
poovan - Re: Fair treatment to all.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

hi,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.