Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Excuse my ignorance too
Excuse my ignorance too
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:05

What do the ladies do when it is that time of the month?

Do some continue to work or do they simply take a few days off? Is this why you sometimes cant get hold of some of the ladies for a few days?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Excuse my ignorance too
Re: Excuse my ignorance too
Less than 5 posts

They have to stop working. Generally, punters are incredibly put off by menstruating girls, so it's usually not worth the bother.

Some girls are lucky and only have a very light "flow", and can sometimes get away with working through it.

It's sometimes difficult for the girls to predict when things are going to start flowing though, which can be a problem... I've heard some real horror stories!

Personally, I don't have a problem with "messy" sex, but I don't think it's a wise idea to have that with someone who you don't know for definite is 100% STD free!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Get real. Work goes on. You will feel the tampon with your finger. You decide. There are one or two girls who are at their horniest stage at this point and catching them in this moment is hugely rewarding. Risky, but flippen awesome if its the right girl. An intense female orgasm is what really rocks,takes my breath away. Just flippen LOVE it!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

W.r.t. sex with a tampon, it probably differs depending on the girl, and how heavy her "flow is". It's usually pretty uncomfortable though.

However, I definitely concur on quite a few girls being at their horniest at this stage!

Any recommendations for "girls who love to cum"?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:06

Hi..anyone know what is golden shower...seems like some of the girls offer it as a service-any experiences?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

a golden shower is when one person takes a piss onto the other person
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Thanks Pisser-are there any of the girls offer that? Anyone's got any experience with any of the girls? Any feedback?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.