Navigation
Garry
Garry - Thankx Johan Fingers et al (and of course Minette)
Thankx Johan Fingers et al (and of course Minette)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:06

I had experienced Minette on Friday and wow! What you see is what you get and much more... She is very friendly and nice and have an excellent bod and is more beutifull than her pics. She tastes to good for words. Thanks again Minette. You are truely a lucky girl. Minette I called you cat. And for the rest of you excuse my spelling and grammar since I am a Afrikaans Okey of the Boetie generation.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thankx Johan Fingers et al (and of course Mine
Re: Thankx Johan Fingers et al (and of course Mine
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:07

Hmmm, "I am marching to Pretoria...". Without doubt Garry, I have spoken to Minette, but been with a few girls. Afrikaans girls are in a league of their own when it comes to sex. The difference in attitude between Afrikaans and English speaking girls in this business regarding the subject of this site always amazes me.

English speaking girls are nice, Afrikaans girls are without exception, simply the best!

Garry, you have been spoiled rotten by your culture your whole life. You can only hope to imagine what its like as a "soutie" to experience the hospitality of these ladies. Just love all of them for their open-mindedness!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.