Navigation
hornyguy
hornyguy - The ranch JHB
The ranch JHB
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:10

Never go here!!! A few mates and i decided to hit it before i go away(down to CT for a while) and it was the worst exp of my life...

First it was R100 bucks entrance but wait!!! i wanted to use my credit card so thats plus 10%... so R110... then i walked in and saw girls i would never even think about speaking to at a club cos they were so ugly... we then ordered drinks about R100 around for 3 of us... then watched a very sad show where teh girl had to stop every 10sec cos she started choking and half dying on teh floor... Then we organised some girls at 650 each plus 10%... and were told that all our drinks would be on the house so we got sent girls, if u can call them that, my one mate got the half dying one and ordered a lot to drink... i got naked and teh girl just took all her cloths off lay on the bed and said come lets go... i could hardly get it up... she complained every time i wanted to change possision... and kept on telling me to hurry up... i ended up telling her to fuck off cos she's useless and walked out... then we had to pay for all our drinks and teh drinks the girls ordered so the whole night came up to about 1200 each...

So DONT GO THERE.... EVER!!!!!

37 William nicel or something... By hyde park accross the road from teh shell... NEVER!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The ranch JHB
Re: The ranch JHB
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:10

That's not "The Ranch", it's called something like "37 Guest Lodge", and personally I don't like the place either. There's an edge of seediness there that is unpleasant.

HM.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: The ranch JHB
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:11

I remember that place... I think HM may be right. place with the pool in the yard?? skanky whores, and some asshole bodyguard/doorman?? I visited a Kim if I remember correctly, fucking bad experience.
Marquis de Sade
Marquis de Sade - Re: The ranch JHB
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:11

The place you went to is called

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.