Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - PENTHOUSE DOLLS
PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:11

Anybody been to this venue. They were previously in Strand st, I see now moved to Loop St. If any one have been to this venue, i am curious to know whether any encouters with a lady called Leah? If so, lets have the details.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Re: PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

Great venue , must be the best in town . Lots of detail and nice women too !
newbie - Re: PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

hi

been to this venue , but didnt se Leah.

I had a choice of gals - all pretty hot , most coloured , all slim and dark - very hot choices
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:13

I only have memories of one decent girl who is probably long gone by now from Penthouse dolls in CT, a half indian, half porra babe called Kinisha. absolutely stunning, among the dogs at that venue! or wait a minute, was the spot called Club Paradise???? was about 3 years ago....
BASIL
BASIL - Re: PENTHOUSE DOLLS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:13

Johan200, i still booked Kinisha at Bodyheat when they were in CBD. I do believe since then she has left as i was at their new place in Claremont a few nights ago and did not see her there. Pity, she was really amazing and really enjoyed what she did.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.