Navigation
carlblake
carlblake - Re: 83 Wynne Street, Parow
Re: 83 Wynne Street, Parow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

yo malcolm, when u came in her mouth, did u have the condom on?

Funny she gave u oral with the condom, but i pomped her without a condom?

make sense>>>>>
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 83 Wynne Street, Parow
Less than 5 posts

With a condom. Without was not negotiable from my side.
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: 83 Wynne Street, Parow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile

Thanks for the detailed into malcomw. Stacey
sounds interesting to me - can you perhaps give
us some info on what she looks like? What do
they charge at 83 Wynne Street?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

PimpZA, Stacey, white, mature 33 - 35 years. You will find her pic on glamourgirls site under Moonlight in Milnerton. In retrospect maybe I should have for her instead of Logan. The price was R150 (30 minutes), R200 ( hour) or R300 for a 3some (30 minutes) or R400 - 3some (1 hour).
carlblake
carlblake - Re: 83 Wynne Street, Parow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile

yo malcolm, did u see Shema when you were there that night? Can you describe what she looks like? When I went there I actually phoned Shema before the time and made an appoinment to meet her, however when I got there, she was busy with someone else. So I asked the chic at the door if there were any other busty chics there........and well thats when I met Logan and took her. I must say that Logan has beautiful boobs and her gold crown makes her sparkle too.

But coming back to your experience with Logan and the comments from the blokes on this site about her, I guess that someone must have tipped her off about what we are saying here about her and maybe she is trying to change her ways and be more professional
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Yes, maybe she got wind of the not so nice things being said of her on this site. Or maybe because i was a first timer for her, she didnt want to take a chance with me. Yes, i agree for a big girl those big bust was more than tempting and not excately droooping given its size.

Shema - on the short side, busty but at least physically no match to Logan including the facial features. Honestly, I wouldnt go for her and as stated in a previous post, but for her succulent tits, I would go with Logan again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - 83 Wynne Street, Parow
83 Wynne Street, Parow
Less than 5 posts

I have read a lot of reviews about Logan at Wynne Street. I have seen her at this venue a couple of weeks ago although was never introduced to her as she was busy with a client when I arrived.

I viisted Wynne Street this evening and found 4 babes on duty. Logan of course, Jackie (colored0, Stacey (mature white), Candice (colored) and Shema (black). Having heard of the antics of Logan, I opted for her. As we walked down the brighly lit passage (behind her) I noticed strange marks on the back which was clealy exposed as well as the area around her hips - almost like skin peel (sunburnt). I was obvious pit off having chosen her. We retired to a room at the end of the passage. One thing I must add Logan is extremely busty. When I asked her the size of her tits, she stated that she was 42, possibly 44 DD. She started off with a boob rub and the asked me whether I wanted her to perform a BJ to which i responded in the psoitive. Suprisingly she then fitted a condom. I asked her whether she always perform BJ with a condom whcih she then confirmed. She perfomed a lenghty bj and by then there was no ways i was going to fuck her. I then her continued with the BJ until i climaxed in her mouth. She at no point showed any intention to want to fuck. My experience with her was totally differnt to what I had read on this site. STRANGE BUT TRUE.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.