Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Buerah
Buerah
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

After bulgy's post about Buerah, I decided to go and check her out.

Her telephone manner is a bit short sometimes, but I think that's simply because English is not her first language (she's from Swaziland originally). so don't be put off by it as I was at first.

She works out of a house in Sea Point. When I arrived there is was freezing cold, and the fact that her place is tiled didn't help either. She doesn't have a heater, but she DOES have an electric blanket. Very nice!

Buerah looks a bit rougher than I had expected from her picture on SexTrader; two quite faded tattoos, one on her lower back and one on her shoulder. She has has a couple of small, but very raised scars, on her arm and shoulder, and a few skin blemishes on her neck. Other than that, she has a very sexy body! Small, slim frame, with smooth skin and a nice pair of boobs and an even better behind.

She started off with a nice oil massage, much better than the simple rub down I was expecting. She then flipped me over for some oral. She does oral without (and quite well too, she has a "passion gap"!), but she doesn't do CIM. Then on with a condom and she rode me to a pretty quick climax.

I had originally intended to stay only for the 30 minutes, as it was too damn cold to be naked, and her "rough" appearance had put me off a bit. However, after the first climax, she became quite chatty and we had a nice talk under the duvet, which was nice and warm from the electric blanket. She has a very pretty face, despite the passion gap, and after lying next to her for warmth I was soon hard again. So, we went for round #2, which she appeared to enjoy just as much as I did. :-)

This girl is very sweet and very eager to please in every way, definitely recommended! No anal though.

Buerah charges R350.00 for 30 minutes, R450.00 for an hour, and advertises on SexTrader, and you can see a pic of her there.

http://www.sextrader.co.za/show_advert.php?id=3495

073 182 6951
bulgy
bulgy - Re: Buerah
Re: Buerah
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:13

CT24

That's pretty much the same impressions I had initially. But to test the level and endurance of my prejudices I had to get someone to check her out. I must say I was pretty much content with the service I had, even though I didn't get a OWO ( Not that I asked for it).

Bulgy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.