Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24

Teazers boss Lolly Jackson tried desperately to put out a fire at his R4-million house with a hosepipe.

But the strip club owner on Thursday morning couldn't save the 12-room pink Bedfordview house that was home to 12 of his foreign dancers.

Jackson and the women - shivering in the morning breeze and wrapped in blankets - could only watch as the exotic dancers' passports, clothing and possessions were destroyed.

"What more could go wrong?" the multimillionaire asked. "Last week I was arrested and this week my house burns down along with the girls' passports. If only I had their passports with me," he said.

Jackson was arrested last week and held overnight after being accused of withholding the passport of a Chinese stripper who had quit her job.

the rest here

http://iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20061006032251295C377775
Garry
Garry - Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:25

Ag, shame poor girls. To loose all your possesions, in a blaze like this is no joke.

Cheers

Garry
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile

maybe this was an act of god as a message to these girls...telling them that what they are doing is wrong
Garry
Basic Member
View Profile

Hey Carlblake

Ha...ha...ha... and was barebacking Logan and her herpes, a act of God as well?
If God was into burning down houses of ill repute, why is this a isolated incedent then and why did He make women so damn beautiful and sexy, and sex so ultimately good?

Cheers

Garry
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile

cant believe how reluctant u are garry...i thought u were more wise than that....did u really believe that barebacking story....merely just wanted to get a chat subject going here....do u believe everything everyone says here....for petes sake ...this is the internet.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Less than 5 posts

I wonder, just the week before Lolly Jackson was in trouble for witholding a Chinese girls passport and it came out that he regularly keeps passports from the girls (which many would call human trafficking). A strange coincidence then that immediately after that his house burns down along with all the girls passports that are living in that house.

Revenge by the Chinese stripper or has Mr Jackson found a way to keep the passports (the newspaper claims the passports were in the house or were they really?) and get a nice insuarance claim and sympathy from the public.

*Cue X-files music*

This is the man who a few months ago got pulled over by a cop for going almost 200kmh in his Lamborghini and his excuse was he was late to take his wife to church. How pious.
Garry
Basic Member
View Profile

Hey RibboLR

Lolly Jackson was in a big hurry to get to church for sure... Maybe he wanted to go and confess...ha..ha...ha...

Cheers

Garry
Garry
Basic Member
View Profile

Hey Carlblake

Seriously, barebacking seem to be a big fantasy of yourself. Why don't you get a proper girlfriend and then try it. Capetown is empty of working girls, but there are plenty of other girls who are lonely....

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Teazers dancers homeless after blaze
Less than 5 posts

Hey Gary,

I can just imagine Lolly Jackson at confession:

Lolly: "Bless me father for I have sinned...hey weren't you in my club last week?"

:)
Garry
Basic Member
View Profile

Way to go RibboLR. I am still laughing.

Cheers

Garry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.