Navigation
Goodtimes
Goodtimes - Good Experience
Good Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

After reading several post here I thought I would throw this out for discussion. I have used these services for many years and really can't say that I have had a bad experience and for the most part its always been good some better than others but no complaints.
I think this is due to the fact that I know what I want, I only phone the lady when I'm serious about seeing her and I'm very upfront about the services she has listed that I'm interested in and always insure that she does that service for the cost she has quoted me.
I'm not looking for anything except a great sexual experience and rarely see a girl twice. Her attitude on the phone goes a long way i.e. If I ask about a specific service and her tone changes and she starts beating around the bush I know she does not really do this and its best to move to the next of many fine lady's in SA. Lastly when I finaly meet her I treat her as a human being even thou I am paying them a gift as I see it. This creates a mutual respect and I find it a much more relaxed atmosphere that has always ended in a really good time.

I believe this approach will work for anyone no matter what specifically your needs from the lady's is, we are all different and what turns you on is your business. This may help when you no longer can reach a Lady that has always done it for you.
Garry
Garry - Re: Good Experience
Re: Good Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

Hey Goodtimes

I have never had a bad experience with the girls that I visit. I agree that it's common sense to be upfront with ones expectations of a girl. There is two other variables which I bring into the mix, when I decide to visit a girl or not. Her looks is very important to me and her service is very important as well.

Different guys have different taste as to looks, but service good or bad is experienced by every guy that visits a girl.

Allthough I visit new girls continuously, I differ from you by revisiting the ones that I really like. It usually tends to get better with the girls when they come to know you better. Everybody has his own ideas, but I recon that it is a real waste not to revisit a girl that has given a guy a extreme good time.

Cheers

Garry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.