Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - How do we know.....
How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-15 15:00:04

So a couple of days ago a thread was started about what guys don't like and we tried to explain, that yes, we do read body language, but it would help a lot if guys can also communicate a little....

ladies, so for some fun like @Miss Red said we need on the forum, what body language tells you yes or no.... #naughtygrin

I'll start....

So when I am still busy with my massage, I start teasing and stroking from behind while he is lying on his stomach so you can't see facial expressions....

Some guys give absolutely no indication whether they like it or not when you start playing with their anus. No sound no movement.... just silence....

Others actually love it and noises and bum lifting is an indication.

Then their are those that don't like it or maybe still am unsure if they do, that as soon as your hand approaches that area, you can see the bum tightening he he I always giggle when they do this as the naughty side of me keeps letting my fingers move that direction just to see the tightening of the bum again:))

Shawner
Shawner - Re: How do we know.....
Re: How do we know.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 15:34:00

Im in the "unsure" category, so not really know how I would react to be honest.

I'm generally very open minded, but I guess it will also depend on the vibe in the room.
Larry L
Larry L - Re: How do we know.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 19:21:44
Edited: 2021-12-15 19:28:48

Sometimes it's a nice surprise when she presses the "button" and sometimes it's a "yikes not so fast girl" surprise LOL

Why don't ladies just ask their clients before the session if they should go "there"?
klippie
klippie - Re: How do we know.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 19:31:20

I must admit that Im most probably the guy that stays still but do enjoy it. From now on I know I must give a little movement. As for bum tightend sometimes if there is a tickle there it could just be the reaction. Just my 2c
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: How do we know.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9552
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 19:33:38

I will not be able o lie much longer on my stomach...that boner with prop me up...LOL

BTW...I enjoy mutual touching...you will know I'm getting in that zone, when I turn around
Angie
Angie - Re: How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-15 20:22:49

I absolutely love the moanings i get...also when they make a point of staring into my soul with hungry eyes... my gawd its such a turnon!!!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-15 20:27:32

Hehehe.. wonderful question...;)

It's all in the hips.. them hips don't lie;)

A guy that is afraid u might touch the button will pinch those buns and keep them hips pushed into the plinth .

The guy that don't mind or likes it will tilt those hips so ever slightly into your hand every time you pass over that area ;)

I absolutely never go there unless a guy expressly asked for anal/prostate play beforehand.

And once in awhile when I can see they might like it but did not ask beforehand and I feel generous I will ask if I may.

I always ask permission, as I would hate it if someone just assumed it is okay to touch my button.

Mr. R
Mr. R - Re: How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 96
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-15 22:13:10

I guess Galaxy's always pushing everyone's right buttons..
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-16 12:45:59

On 2021-12-15 15:34:00 Shawner said:
Im in the "unsure" category, so not really know how I would react to be honest.

I'm generally very open minded, but I guess it will also depend on the vibe in the room.

Well now you know where to come should you ever feel the need to get out of the "unsure" category ;)
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: How do we know.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-16 12:49:03

On 2021-12-15 19:21:44 Larry L said:
Sometimes it's a nice surprise when she presses the "button" and sometimes it's a "yikes not so fast girl" surprise LOL

Why don't ladies just ask their clients before the session if they should go "there"?

Lol that is why I take it slow... I can just imagine the reaction when you don't work your way towards it and just... boom there you are!

As for us asking.... promise it will take less time for a client to quickly tell us the do nots than for us to go down a very very long list asking whether they do or don't ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.