Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 20:30:49

On Thursday a punter drove me to go buy the mirrors..;)
xxx appreciate the time you took to help me out with this xxx

Haven't had gaps till late afternoon yesterday and this morning to get then installed.

And they look great !!!.. they so big;)

First is was just gonna place them both on the opposite wall of the bed.

And then though nooo,what about the massage guys?

Now one is mounted on the wall opposite the bed and one is mounted at the head side or the plinth.

So everyone can benefit from the mirrors in the room.

They gonna be so much fun..;)

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Re: Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2845
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 21:09:25

Wow, It sounds amazing. A mirror in the ceiling also does wonders too. Just don't get a real mirror, we all saw what happened in "The bride of Chucky".

They have these stretch ceilings now that you can get in mirror finish. Its a film that is stretched edge to edge, and can be backlit as well. Waterproof for bathrooms too. I had a few of my rooms and ensuite done with it.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Re: Mirrors in my room.. ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 23:10:40

@AE
....not doing mirror ceilings lmao.. the wall mirrors are enough for now might add some to built in cupboard doors at later stage.

Mirrors ain't cheap. Was actually shocked at what it costs when I started phoning around couple of weeks ago.;)

Also have to keep my decorating to satisfy the kinky side of clients, subtle. If my landlord ever needs to enter my apartment for any reason I really don't want to have to try and explain ceiling mirrors..;) wall mirrors are easy to see as decorative and functional, but ceiling mirrors just shout, fuck den!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.