Navigation
Lord Muzz
Lord Muzz - *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
*** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 16:14:54

I have a question for Punter and SP, to consider.
The categories we currently work with are MG and WG. What if I suggested the PL? Would she have a target audience? Would an SP recategorise? Would it be sustainable as a category?
The thought came as a crossover from what happens in civilian life that doesn't appear to be separate Venn circles to our life here.
I introduce you to the PL - Poly Lover - a woman who has a number of lovers that she cares for, while they care for her. She develops a group that retain anonymity but know they are in a select group (size of group to be determined by the SP). The potential for cuck fantasies re stories and pics could grow for the Punter that enjoys that, within a like-minded group. The exclusivity could be a draw and having to wait months to be admitted could drive demand. When an SP takes a break with her harem, we know her needs are met.
The PL could be a WG seeking PL standing, so there's scope to transition without any revenue threat.
Civilians live this, (claim not to pay for sex) and it might be an interesting category for us to consider experimenting with.
Pros n cons comments very welcome since ideas live and die on their merit, and won't affect this generator :)
I leave the community to discuss and debate on the thread :)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-05 16:59:12

Was about to raise similar topic.

I think most ladies that like to build up a steady group of regular regular clients are a bit of "poly lover" types.

We build bonds and relationships that extends beyond just the act of "fucking". We know that they have partners and wifes outside of the time they with us. We respect that yet when we with them 8t is just "this union " that matters in that moment.

We can "love" all equally and give to every single one the best of us but yet manage to see everyone for the individual value they bring to us.

Would I consider myself a "poly lover"....maybe.

Will have to explore this a bit more to make sure if I could life the lifestyle outside of the scope of being a SP..
Lord Muzz
Lord Muzz - Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-05 17:17:43

On 2021-12-05 16:59:12 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Would I consider myself a "poly lover"....maybe.

Will have to explore this a bit more to make sure if I could life the lifestyle outside of the scope of being a SP..

Statistically we have 1 undecided. So far, I'm encouraged; it could be worse :D
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-06 18:56:02
Edited: 2021-12-06 18:57:32

On 2021-12-05 16:14:54 Lord Muzz said:
I have a question for Punter and SP, to consider.
The categories we currently work with are MG and WG. What if I suggested the PL? Would she have a target audience? Would an SP recategorise? Would it be sustainable as a category?
The thought came as a crossover from what happens in civilian life that doesn't appear to be separate Venn circles to our life here.
I introduce you to the PL - Poly Lover - a woman who has a number of lovers that she cares for, while they care for her. She develops a group that retain anonymity but know they are in a select group (size of group to be determined by the SP). The potential for cuck fantasies re stories and pics could grow for the Punter that enjoys that, within a like-minded group. The exclusivity could be a draw and having to wait months to be admitted could drive demand. When an SP takes a break with her harem, we know her needs are met.
The PL could be a WG seeking PL standing, so there's scope to transition without any revenue threat.
Civilians live this, (claim not to pay for sex) and it might be an interesting category for us to consider experimenting with.
Pros n cons comments very welcome since ideas live and die on their merit, and won't affect this generator :)
I leave the community to discuss and debate on the thread :)

Are you part of ESA admin ?

There plenty polyamorous here .....
Lord Muzz
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-06 19:09:17

On 2021-12-06 18:56:02 Lalaa No.1 said:

Hi Laylaa I'm not admin. Was just wondering if it might be of interest, but seems not ;)
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2649
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-06 19:15:34

On 2021-12-06 19:09:17 Lord Muzz said:
On 2021-12-06 18:56:02 Lalaa No.1 said:

Hi Laylaa I'm not admin. Was just wondering if it might be of interest, but seems not ;)

Lalaa NOT Laylaa
Lord Muzz
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-07 02:40:49

On 2021-12-06 19:15:34 Lalaa No.1 said:
On 2021-12-06 19:09:17 Lord Muzz said: On 2021-12-06 18:56:02 Lalaa No.1 said:

Lalaa NOT Laylaa

Sorry Lalaa. Apologies for the autocorrect. I suppose I should just have been rude and not addressed my reply to you at all. Seems to me that's ruder, but I've learned what you prefer.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: *** Possible new category for our consideration ***
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-07 06:09:07

@Lord Muzz, my take is that cash is king.
Perhaps she could have a circle of guys that want an imaginative "relationship to Close that loneliness gap and provide that" looking after" to that WG, but there must be a set of rules that the punter needs to follow.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.