Navigation
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Third jab..........
Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6982
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-26 18:53:37

So a regular of mine who is a pilot. Has confirmed that a third jab 6 months after the second jab of Pfizer is required
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Third jab..........
Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 19:37:46

After 6 months of your 2nd jab, it is advised to get a 3rd shot which called a "booster".

Now with this variant, people will be rushing to get a 3rd shot.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1490
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:15:25

In the "beninging" .....
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:18:05

On 2021-11-26 18:53:37 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
So a regular of mine who is a pilot. Has confirmed that a third jab 6 months after the second jab of Pfizer is required

This is common knowledge over the last few months that a booster 3rd shot is advised.
If you said that the health Minister has made this a requirement for all south africans, than that would be news,
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Third jab..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2729
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:34:44

Like a software app upgrades. They should have version numbers
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Third jab..........
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:59:29

Pfizer has only now applied for approval for the 3rd booster shot from the goverment. Not sure if the approval was granted yet.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 21:22:40

On 2021-11-26 20:59:29 Grootwors said:
Pfizer has only now applied for approval for the 3rd booster shot from the goverment. Not sure if the approval was granted yet.

Mr grootwors, the pilot already confirmed as per the original post,
IL stop by the local SLAGHUIS tomorrow and ask the Manny the butcher, if he will confirm this aswel.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5300
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 21:33:36

On 2021-11-26 18:53:37 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:

I heard this directly from the guys giving the first jab at Dischem months ago. That's why the card had 3 lines. I'm surprised everyone else is surprised now. I think we can expect it to even be yearly after this like the flu jab.

N4P
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Third jab..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2731
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 22:18:27

On 2021-11-26 21:33:36 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-11-26 18:53:37 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: So a regular of mine who is a pilot. Has confirmed that a third jab 6 months after the second jab of Pfizer is required

I heard this directly from the guys giving the first jab at Dischem months ago. That's why the card had 3 lines. I'm surprised everyone else is surprised now. I think we can expect it to even be yearly after this like the flu jab.

N4P

I have never taken the flu jab. I have never had any problems, touch wood.
Bangboo
Bangboo - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 22:25:15

Yes, what is becoming more apparent about the vaccines........
1. They are non sterilising. This means they do not kill the virus but only interfere with mechanisms to enter you.
2. The vaccines efficacies drop off dramatically after 6 months. Hence the need for booster shots.
3. Long term safety obviously remains unknown.
4. Short term safety seems generally okay, but in some cases has side effects such as myocarditis. Cases of young professional athletes developing heart issues hints that maybe there is a lot that we do not know.
5. All cause mortality (non covid)is on the rise n heavily vaccinated countries compared to long term trends. No one knows why this is yet.
6. Vaccines do reduce chance of mortality from covid. However chance of mortality reduces dramatically with age. Average age of covid deaths in usa remains above 80 yo.
7. At the end of the day each individual needs to balance risk of vaccine side effects vs benefit. Not always an easy decision, especially for younger people.
8. You have ZERO legal recourse against the vaccine companies should you experience problematic side effects from the vaccines.

9. A request for information document from one of the mrna vaccine companies shows that the mrna does not remain in your arm muscle but travels to ALL tissues in your body and manufactures the spike protein.

10. There is evidence that the spike protein by itself, ( both vaccine or natural virus origin) causes problems within your body

11. Many people are not aware that you can still contract covid and transmit the virus even after you have been vaccinated. This false sense of safety seems to be a driver of new infections in heavily vaccinated countries.

12. Natural immunity from a covid infection was shown by the Israelis to be something like 13x more effective than a double shot vaccine.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.