Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...what did i discover this past week.
...what did i discover this past week.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-28 08:02:20

This past week, not, per se, that it was different from any other week, there was a special sort of blend of shares and emotions that showed themselves up.

There was a more intense sincerity and giving in company shared...a sort of relaxed intimacy most rewarding. I do not know if it can be put down to the time of year or, the need of all to simply allow the 'human' part of self to peep out from under all the uncertainty, worries, angst, fatigue and more from near two years of being bombarded with much that is out of ones control.

A look , a glance shared was deep. An embrace more sincere, a touch hungry to explore...and the surrender that came was with no holding back.

This week cried for connections so deep leaving an imprint on me as to the importance of connecting with each other unreserved and uninhibited and...unafraid.

It has left me hungry to pen down much...my head aspin.

A reset has taken place in our lives and, we are unaware of it. A switch has been switched, with our tacit approval and hopefully, having been lost in a milieu of finely propagated and spun propaganda, we will find the most human and humane part of what it means to be a human being.

This past week the company that chose to share of themselves with me, blessed me with such unreserved giving of self, a richness of sincerity that fills my 'wholeness' and affirms that belief that not all is lost.

I thank u for not holding back and allowing me to breath a little deeper and know what we share, even though strangers we may be, was meant to be.

Kiss u ever so close and dearly.

Your

Russian Bridgitte.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.