AnthonyEdwards - Question for the ladies
Question for the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2552
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 21:50:21
Edited: 2021-11-21 21:51:21

In the spirit of Movember.

When you have a client that wants to go down on you. Which of the following men's facial hair do you prefer?

* Beard
* Stubble
* Bokkie
* Long Gandalf style beard with mustach
* Clean shaven
* Mustache only, and long and twirly
* Short mustache
* Other... (specify)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for the ladies
Re: Question for the ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-21 21:54:01
Edited: 2021-11-21 21:58:46

I only used to go down on my wives with a very clean and silky smooth face.

That area is super sensitive.

They enjoyed looking deep into my eyes. They enjoyed watching me eat their cakes.

Who knows, maybe other women have more of an itch.

Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Question for the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2838
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-21 22:36:53

was question for the ladies SF read the heading!!! def clean shaven. nothing worse than a stubble or moustache and us ending up with rash. agghhh
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Question for the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-21 22:38:45

Hehehe does not really matter does it.. it is the tongue and the lips that should be doing the magic.. if he focusses on that and he ain't trying to rub up your clit and thighs with his chin and cheecks all is good... But smooth or full beard(full beards are soft) lot better than stubble ..stubble can leave you with a thighs that looks like you got carpet burn!
spaz
spaz - Re: Question for the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 00:19:17

I have a full beard, and I've had nothing but positive results, hoping a lady or two will vindicate me otherwise it's just hearsay.

My trick is using a combination of beard oil (any will do, find one that you like smell wise) and beard balm (I find the loreal men expert to be the best). Don't use shampoo on your beard, rather shower gel as it's not as harsh on your brittle whiskers, after showering dab it but don't dry it completely, rub in a few drops of oil followed by the balm, in a week or two your porcupine face has become a soft and lush orgasm seat for the ladies.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Question for the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 06:02:04

It doesn't matter to me. I just don't like scratchy stubble. Some guys stubble scratches like sandpaper. The only preference I have for facial hair is that it's clean and well-maintained,
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Question for the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 06:47:22

Clean shaven
Had bad rash from the guy with moustache believe you me that's a very sensitive place down there.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Question for the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2560
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 08:58:19
Edited: 2021-11-22 08:58:52

So, in that light, would a pimply young adult face be like a rough rider condom?

Just thinking at the point of orgasm when the ladies squeeze their legs together
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Question for the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 10:09:39

On 2021-11-22 00:19:17 spaz said:
I have a full beard, and I've had nothing but positive results, hoping a lady or two will vindicate me otherwise it's just hearsay.

My trick is using a combination of beard oil (any will do, find one that you like smell wise) and beard balm (I find the loreal men expert to be the best). Don't use shampoo on your beard, rather shower gel as it's not as harsh on your brittle whiskers, after showering dab it but don't dry it completely, rub in a few drops of oil followed by the balm, in a week or two your porcupine face has become a soft and lush orgasm seat for the ladies.

I agree with this statement 100%!

A well taken care of beard is amazing for kissing as well as oral, in my opinion!
xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for the ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-22 10:15:24

You care to experience mine Shelley? ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.