Navigation
Sunita
Sunita - Morning Glory
Morning Glory
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-21 07:41:02

Good morning guys, im alone and im feeling honey, who wants to get Naughty with me in this chilled wether? give me a call im one block away from you babe
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Morning Glory
Re: Morning Glory
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-21 08:18:19
Edited: 2021-11-21 08:21:34

Sunita, what a STAR you are!!!

I had lots of cake yesterday and Sunita's was the first slice.

I was warned that although she is pretty sexy, she makes it quick...

...Yes she is a clock watcher but I really enjoyed her service. The massage was lovely and she fucks nice and she let's you fuck her back nicely too.

Gorgeous hands and feet and her nails are done nicely. She has pretty long pussy lips.

It turns out that besides yesterday's visit, I've also visted her a couple years back. I must say that her photoshoots have really evolved impressively so and so much so that I didn't identify that she served me cake once before but this time she served me much nicer and her cake is a lot sweeter, ass is now tender and her titts are larger.

She is here to coin it. She loves money but even though she is a busy girl she doesn't double book but she is a clock watcher.

I had a wonderful time yesterday Sunita even though it was so quick babe, eish.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Morning Glory
Re: Morning Glory
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-21 08:39:34
Edited: 2021-11-21 08:45:51

I got my satisfaction, definitely.

Lovely girl, she also sounds sweet and sexy over the phone.

A SweetSexyFuck ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.