Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Feelings after a booking
Feelings after a booking
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-11-18 16:15:15
Edited: 2021-11-18 16:21:26

Hi

I've been out of the punting game for a while and just getting back into it.

Years ago I booked a beautiful lady from this site (she no longer advertises), but I feel like she had a crush on me. I actually think about her a tremendous amount.

To give some background, I met her at her very upmarket venue. She seemed so shy with me. She had two other friends in the industry also, the one being my regular. We chatted a bit and half way through I grabbed her and lifted her up and started kissing her to which she went completely red in the face... anyway I pulled off her T-shirt and we started with a bj, after finishing me off she shyly puts her shirt back on. While we chatted every now and then she would blush and get shy. I didn't take much notice of it until later at home. Eventually I took off all her clothes and she gets on and starts riding me, after about a minute I grab her arse and hold her in position and just start thrusting's into her, a few seconds later she's shaking and almost falls on top of me, I just pounded away non stop eventually cumming, at that point I could also feel her twitching like crazy!!! She wanted to get off me but I refused, I liked the feeling, after few minutes she gets off blushing like crazy and the condom stays in her. We had a moment of craziness but she got it out.

The whole experience with her was just so much more emotional compared to other wgs. The fact that we were looking in each other's eyes while she began to cum was so deep!

Any other wgs or punters experienced the same?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Feelings after a booking
Re: Feelings after a booking
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-18 16:25:07
Edited: 2021-11-18 16:26:57

Yeah about 97.34% of the time...Squirting and the lot...

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

It's a common occurrence.

I call it the...

***** Hypnotic Effect *****

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Feelings after a booking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2501
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 16:26:03

Did you take the FH option or the GFE option?
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Feelings after a booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 21:26:29

Yes I experienced the same thing when I paid for the GFE service.
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Feelings after a booking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 22:04:51

I also get this often but not all the girls. I think if you connect with the girl and you gentleman and really gentle with girl she also enjoy and that's what's it's about both parties must enjoy. My 2cents of advice for what it's worth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.