Navigation
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 16:40:53

Perhaps SP and Punters can provide some input and wisdom to the question, for clarification as a punter/SP once you stop or decide to, do you still frequent ESA and reminisce and move on, or do you make a comeback however brief and then disappear?

This is for those that fall into the above category as obviously those who have given up for good won't be responding.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Re: Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3019
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 19:55:56

It would be a sad day if you should decide to leave the purple world honey!
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2370
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 20:36:57
Edited: 2021-11-12 21:01:01

well Creamyballs...mine ain't totally that i left the sensual space but, i did choose to give the purple pages a miss way back in 2016....some similarity to your question i hope u find in my tale?

It was not an easy decision but a needed one. The fun and games i see are still prevalent...What followed was support from those who knew me more than RB the Service Provider. An evening with a very well-known, very liked yet extremely controversial SP ( I miss her quick wit and dry humour on the forum) , i always wanted to make acquaintance with, brought over by a friend, who too, was highly revered and liked on the forum (wish he would come back and engage in much of the silliness one reads), sealed the decision i knew i was going to make going fwd.

I sat and listened to stories shared and as the evening drew on i realised that no matter how much i may be tempted to peek in on the Purple pages, that, from that evening on i would not.

I went cold turkey and no matter the pull and the urge to peek in, i didn't. A hard few months it was. At the same time all those that visited me or knew me, i refused to dabble in chit chat and he said / she said....knowing fully well the "broken telephone" that would follow. 5 years it was.

Intrigue has never interested me nor has backstabbing or hearsay. Games i keep away from and thus began a new marketing approach, new horizons mapped and attacked with great zeal
and zest.

Turn the clock fwd 2020...things do know to come full circle. Lockdown...things out of my control.

My various business's under financial strain, budget forecasts having to be re-assessed, the belt tightened and monthly expenditure brought to its minimal.

One of the things done, on my lease expiring on my "work space" was, to find a safe and upmarket environment to work from.

Massage Inc.

The place that accommodated and afforded me much happiness and success starting out in the sensual space.

Clever advise from Shelley...get over yourself and get back on ESA...plus one of the requirements to be part of Massage Inc was to have a live advert on ESA.

And here i am.

And so the clock ticks and decisions made and choices constantly adapted to what may be required.

Will i leave the sensual space completely?...who knows...have had no reason to contemplate such a move as yet nor have i.

BUT.

I do know...because that is me...should i ever be gone...then it will be for good.

I simply do not torture myself with teases and maybe's...that is the only way i know to live with myself without missing something i chose to leave behind. No decisions are easy to be made but, once made, to honour the choice is the way to go.

x

triton242
triton242 - Re: Is there an Elephant Graveyard?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 22:54:03

Good question it will be interesting to see what responses you get
For me, I stopped completely for about 15 years without giving it much thought or looking at the forum at all. Now I've been back for a few years, but I suspect I'll be taking a break shortly again. I've just lost a lot of interest and patience with all the drama

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.