Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....when one's self importance gets shaken
....when one's self importance gets shaken
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-06 15:25:34

It was just a conversation we were having...this awesome regular of mine and I.

At one point i said..."...you would know better as to how it works, being a punter. "

He looked at me and said..." I didn't know I was a punter. I thought I was a gentleman."

At first I thought it was one of his typical "bait and lead" ...sentences but, when I saw that little twitch in the corner of his eye, his ding dong going flacid in my hands...I knew it was not so.

I looked at him like....LOOKED AT HIM....got off my knees , took is face in my hands and said

"....every punter that has walked through my door has been a gentleman....no different from you...." and kissed him long and hard on his lips.

We then spoke about gentleman ans punters and agreed he was both. Happy happy's!!!

How the brutality of truth does know to bring us down a notch or two off our self proclaimed throne.. .that throw "that I am better than you".

Words. Some like to paint them pretty and then, like a legend on esa once wrote / said to me (she will recogjise this phrase should she read this..advert active)...

With her infectious likeable way

"Oh! B...you mean like a spade being called a shovel..." and she giggled.

RB.

Ps. Oh! Yes...I said to him he must love thise whore quite a bit...that threw him and I laughed like a stupid and "fucked" the hell out of him in my true RB style!...and at the end of it he admitted he loved my "whore-ish" ways!...GRIN
J_J
J_J - Re: ....when one's self importance gets shaken
Re: ....when one's self importance gets shaken
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-07 13:20:21

I was going to write a very different comment, but after searching a bit I could not find a word for men, which is as derogatory as 'whore'; now wondering why that is ...

Also quite interesting, punter is a British word. Our affiliation to the Brits seems to still be strong.

But an interesting find. In its broader meaning, a punter 'is slightly derogatory and implies that they're unsophisticated buyers who can be fleeced.'

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....when one's self importance gets shaken
Re: ....when one's self importance gets shaken
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-07 20:18:16

Oh! J_(J)...

The whoring ways of punter and prostitute!!!

What would one be without the other....promiscuity the guarantee of keeping fuckery alive!

Mmmmm....I wonder how many sensibilities have been pricked with this insane truth and how many tiaras and crowns all of a sudden feel as if they sitting a little lopsided on that pretentious head....

I think we all "big" enough and full of " deep" understanding and who gives a fuck what the affiliation might be when delving in a taboo society deems the opening of hells doors and the degeneration of a moral society.....

Now I have to....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.