Navigation
jasimo
jasimo - Jasimo's musings on happenings and fantasies
Jasimo's musings on happenings and fantasies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 871
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 11:49:03

A while ago there was post if WG and Punters can be friends....

There area few I became friends with, some retired so not wanting to risk a ban I will not name anyone.

I will start this thread with a story.

There is a WG I met via a charity event and I never booked her or managed to book her for an in the same room meeting due to the lock down and other logistical challenges. During the lockdown and so we had a video call once or twice in support of her and I have to admit a video call eish....not really my cup of teas and no offense to the lady but we punt because we want to touch and feel....

But let me fast forward, we became friends, shared a lot of laughter discussed a lot and she never asked for a loan.

This lady noticed a particular fantasy of mine and sometime after my birthday had passed she arranged a booking for me with someone to do a role play. (She being geographically challenged could not do it herself).

So what am I saying...I have a WG as a friend and my friend made and paid for a booking with a lady to do a role play for me.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Jasimo's musings on happenings and fantasies
Re: Jasimo's musings on happenings and fantasies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4893
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-05 12:53:36

Friendships that can last over distance and time are precious. They don't come along too often.

I personally think Punters and SPs can be friends, despite the popular believe that it is impossible. It only takes seeing the person behind the lable.

@ Jasimo.. I know for a fact she is very blessed to be able to call you a friend;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.