Navigation
Unusualsituation
Unusualsituation - Safety
Safety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 15:41:50

I read a while ago about Ladies not going for HIV tests or anything like that, and I know that what we as punters do has a certain level of risk to it. With all this said, I have had my eye on a lady for a long time now and want to go see her, but how do I know whether or not she is "clean". I doubt she is as she looks top class, but one can never know right.
SMLover
SMLover - Re: Safety
Re: Safety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 15:59:29

Often it is safer to go with a WG than with a girl you pick up in a bar as WG'S generally get tested regularly because of the number of partners they sleep with and any sane WG or punter would never consider having unprotected sex. In the other hand if you pick up a girl in a bar one often assumes that she is low risk as she might not sleep around that much and one might end up taking less safety precautions.

That is just my take on the subject. Rule number 1 though is to take as many precautions as possible
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Safety
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:01:06

The trend right now is that WG's are offering HIV testing as an extra fee between R200 & R500...lol...just kidding...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:01:06

The trend right now is that WG's are offering HIV testing as an extra fee between R200 & R500...lol...just kidding...
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Safety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1963
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:02:33

On 2021-10-29 15:59:29 SMLover said:
Often it is safer to go with a WG than with a girl you pick up in a bar as WG'S generally get tested regularly because of the number of partners they sleep with and any sane WG or punter would never consider having unprotected sex. In the other hand if you pick up a girl in a bar one often assumes that she is low risk as she might not sleep around that much and one might end up taking less safety precautions.

That is just my take on the subject. Rule number 1 though is to take as many precautions as possible

Too much admin for me. Spend a night on drinks, and she may or may not go home with you.

At least with the ESA ladies you know you are going to have fun. I have partied with many of them before.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:03:10

Unfortunaly there are no guarantees in this game. Check the reviews...clients are able to rate personal cleanliness in the reviews. The other thing to check is her clientele and the kind of activities she engages in (the reviews should tell you everything). A WG indulging in higher risk sexual activities will be at a higher risk of contracting stds in the long run. A wg providing anal, owo, cim, rimming and kissing is a higher risk then one who doesn't...my 2 cents. And if she has an appetite for high risk activities then who knows what else she could be doing.

At the end of the day we are all gambling so all you can do is put a rubber on and hope and pray.

If you are really that worried, you can book an SP and settle for a handjob.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:09:53
Edited: 2021-10-29 16:24:37

On 2021-10-29 15:59:29 SMLover said:

This is nonsense... its just a myth that gets spread around. How do you know that WGs are get tested regularly? I can tell you that this is not true for the majority. And if they test it's usually just an at home hiv test. Do you really think WGs are forking out 3k a month on doing proper testing? Hahaha. You will be lucky if some of them even test themselves once a year. Most will tell you they test monthly, but they are lying. Condoms tear easily and a woman is at a higher risk of contracting hiv than a man during penetrative sex. Also, how do you know that she is not engaging in high risk sexual activities with some of her clients? You can't make such assumptions. Trust no one.
incognito
incognito - Re: Safety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 753
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 19:04:05

Who says you yourself are clean???
I think this game is high risk.
I think some WG know their clients are positive but go ahead with a booking for the money... they just try be careful.
If you knew a WG was potentially positive would you skip her? Or just make sure you played safe...
I think unless they very sick you can't tell.
Maybe take a test in with you every time... if any of you are positive walk away???
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: Safety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-30 06:10:33

Will be interested to know from the ladies do they go for tests?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-30 07:28:15

Google "oral hpv" and click on the "images" tab. You might think twice about receiving owo or kissing and you might want to request a peek inside her mouth before you do.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.