Navigation
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Telephone Etiquette
Telephone Etiquette
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 14:44:36

Ladies, I know u might get a few hecklers from time to time simply messing about without being serious about a booking.
But for those of us who intend to actually make a booking, ur generalizations are detrimental to ur business.

Called a lady on this site yesterday, and asked if she will be free this Friday for a booking. I like to know well ahead of time wrt availability etc.

Do I not get a nasty response stating that I am stalking her every movement from day to day.
Wtf!

If I can't connect with a WG on the phone, no chance Im taking a chance with the punt.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Telephone Etiquette
Re: Telephone Etiquette
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1932
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 14:56:22

100% bro, Telephone Etiquette, Even forum Etiquette is very important to me. It shows a lot about her personality. Just yesterday I asked a lady for her rates and services.

The first response after that was to ask me what race I am. Lots of questions go through my mind if a lady does that. Is she quoting me based on my race? Is my money only good if it is a certain race?

She then offers to sell me photos, so that is ok and does not require race preference.

With regards to availability, there should be nothing wrong with asking when they are free so that we can work around their times. My biggest pet hate is arranging a booking and she says her client extended, can we reschedule.

That immediately makes me less important than that client. So the next time she is in a pickle and needs money for airtime, advert, vet bill, food for her child... guess what... I want to ask her to have a Pomp now pay later deal.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.