ASASH - Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 11:05:32
Edited: 2021-07-29 11:11:46

Story time:

So I would not usually put a situation like this to the forum because I should act with decorum but....
I have being going to gym as usual nothing serious just the usual keep fit and healthy sort of day to day activity.

A young female looks tertiary level age young, collapsed in the showers and I was approached by staff to come and assist... yes the young lady might have over exerted herself and the steam from the shower and the hot shower might have given her the KO. Staff were worried due to COVID anxiety and wanted to be cautious with her. smelling salts and she was awake a bit dazed BP was extremely low, got some electrolytes in she was okay... thats that part as to why I was in the ladies bathroom...

But remember shower = nude her friend/gym buddy was there in a panic state gave her towel to cover her while we were sorting stuff out, once she regained consciousness, i am not blind this friend was someone that swims alot if you know what i mean.... gosh quite an Olympian build... i was explaining to her what had possibly happened and how she can assist her friend/gym buddy further, she was in the nude not too shy actually but remember youngish (tertiary level young).

Now i still attend this gym and i saw her again yesterday and she came to thank me etc told me her friend is doing well but hasnt been back since, making convo, i could not help but notice that really phenomenal tight perky ass in her shorty shorts... gosh so anyway she says really flirty things to me, don't think she would of spoken to me ordinarily. An aside i do look pretty youngish for my age but not that young, i think she is i don't know taken by me at the point due to the circumstances, i have been very mature about it but wow i wonder how long i can do that, she seems quite forthright with what she wants but is playing a game. my opinion...

Do not judge me, i did not ask for any of this, its happening as is, i could be imagining her flirtyness or she is just being friendly but hmph not sure really this new generation.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-29 11:26:37

All is fair in love and war
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4796
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 11:53:57
Edited: 2021-07-29 11:55:17

Perks of the job ;)

She didn't realize you were a doc or similar working out but does now that you were called to help the friend and you did actually help you knight in shining armour.

You see you now check all the boxes of a gold digger's/baddie/slay queen's prey.

So my advice is roll with it but make sure you're the hunter. Also remember, this is real, no punting SIM and ESA alias. Just as the gym employees could call you for who you really are, she got and can use your info so keep your guard up.

I certainly would play that game though. No punting money could ever buy those experiences.

Hope this turns into an exciting long story like the RickyLick one :-)

N4P
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 11:58:57

What the hell, you wouldn't be a man if you didn't LOOK
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 13:40:33

Thanks, yes i will try my best to coincide training time, gosh haha can't use my stripper name lol! hoping for the best, after the pre workout kicks in, its downhill from there hahaha.

yes but you do become immune or desensitized to a point i cannot explain the semantics to you.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-29 15:32:05

The doors have been opened to you, you would be a fool not to enter.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1882
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 19:17:55

I assume that you are a married man and if the gym is in your area, then I advise you to walk away. Don't shit on your stoep. Otherwise, go wild.

ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 09:40:29

On 2021-07-29 19:17:55 eziguy said:
I assume that you are a married man and if the gym is in your area, then I advise you to walk away. Don't shit on your stoep. Otherwise, go wild.

you are right.... gosh I think this is the advice that makes sense to the big brain but the other brain needs some convincing...

Will be keeping my backyard spik and span.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-30 09:53:16

ASASH as this is your local gym and the staff know you are a Doctor then it can be risky. Patients and people you know might see what u want to do.

Be careful. Also see if this girl is truly interested. From earlier it sounded like you were not sure.
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 10:01:06

Thanks for the solid advice bud, yeah I was not sure and I think I was going to pursue based on the new found interest in me based on a different circumstance, like I said I do not think our paths would of crossed (Except some weird pervy eyes from myside) if it was any other way. I will be courteous towards her if she speaks to me again and keep it in my pants.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.